1st July 2013, 07:00 PM
deepti1995

What can I do after completing diploma in civil? I am interested to do B.Tech in CSE

i completed diploma in civil. but i interested to do b.tech in cse. what can i do.plz suggest me

15th May 2016, 02:59 PM
Sammy24*7
Member+

Default Re: What can I do after completing diploma in civil? I am interested to do B.Tech in CSE

It will be better to not switch branch at this point of time, but if your very eager to go in CSE then you can apply for private colleges by direct second year admission.
Based on the cut off you will get shortlisted and you will be eligible to take admission.
16th May 2016, 10:19 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: What can I do after completing diploma in civil? I am interested to do B.Tech in CSE

After completion of diploma in civil engineering , you can get lateral entry admission in B.E.(Civil Engineering). You can not get admission into B.E. (CSE). There are also a great career opportunities B.E. (Civil Engineering).

Employment Areas
- Roadways
- Railway
- Power Plants
- Factories
- Manufacturing Plants
- Airport

Recruiters
- DLF
- Balaji Railroad Systems
- Hindustan Construction
- Prestige Estates
- Expert Technologies
- Gammon India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?