12th October 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I join B.Tech in CSE after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

i completed my diploma in mechanical engineering can i join cse in b.tech

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  2. Can I join RAW after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  4. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  5. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  6. Am I eligible to join ICWAI course after completion of B.Tech in CSE? What will be the career scope for this course?
  7. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  8. Can I join Merchant Navy directly after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  10. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?
  11. Is it possible to join MErchant Navy after completion of Diploma without 12th?
  12. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  13. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  15. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Can I join CBI or CID after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  18. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
17th April 2013, 09:45 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join B.Tech in CSE after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

hi,
you can join through LEET exam.

LEET stand for Lateral Entry Entrance Test

- LEET exam is for the diploma students who want to join in engineering

Eligibility :

- You should have at least a 60% in Diploma.

- Maximum age limit is of 28 years.

- You must not have any backlogs left in Diploma.

If you get qualified in the LEET exam you will directly get admission to second year of engineering.

All the best.................
21st August 2014, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join B.Tech in CSE after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

i have completed diploma in mech and now i want to join in cse in engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?