13th June 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

what can I do after coplete Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  2. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  3. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  4. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  6. What can we do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I study B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  8. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  9. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  10. Can i get admission in B.Sc after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. How can I study Aeronautical after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. What are the options available for me after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 54%?
  15. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades? -- [New]
  16. How to become assistant locopilot after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60% marks in diploma?
  17. What is the percentage required to take admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical
  18. Which are the courses favourable after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
14th June 2011, 01:43 AM
deepen dra

Default Re: What can I do after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

nowadays there is no value of diploma ...
so the best think is to complete B-tech degree which can help u in future for allowing such a good entrance for M tech (gate,jrf) or as well as u can try in another field such as for job vacancy which you might get good salary in future...
14th June 2011, 02:28 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Career option after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering

After completing diploma course B.Tech is the best career option for you. You can get admission in the direct 2nd year of B.Tech course after completing diploma course. To admission in the B.Tech course you need to appear in the lateral entry examination which is conducted by many college/university.

So, according to me B.Tech is the best option for you after diploma. You can also do any other course like BBA, B.Sc, BCA......etc. Now depend on you in which field you want to go. Choose any field according to own interest not by another interest.

I wish you will get a batter future........

Regards
~Mukul~
14th June 2011, 10:05 AM
tiwari ayush

Mechanical Engineering is one of the best branches u after completing diploma can easily to betch in it or do certain course in cam lab.

best of luck!!
14th June 2011, 08:39 PM
valkai

you can do BE by 2nd year lateral entry
for college information visit http://targetstudy.com/institutions/
14th June 2011, 09:34 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

As you said that you have completed your diploma in mechanical branch,then you are able to applying for the junior engg. post.

But pay scle is not so good at this post.this is time of higher education so i think you should join the degree.

Because you have diploma degree then if you complete the engg.e ntrance exam then you can take admission directly in 2nd year of degree course.

And after this course your pay scle also become high.
17th June 2011, 09:14 PM
sachin6

You are directly join to the 2nd year btech lateral entry for your preferred branch.
3rd July 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

is there scope in diploma machanical engineering?
11th July 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.E-Mechanical. What are the various PG courses ? Basically I want to know how to find out interest? (whether its technical or management).
2nd August 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

sir im nagraj. i have competed my diploma mechanical. I want to join aeronautical engg. Is it possible????
21st September 2011, 05:42 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Thumbs up Re: What can I do after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
here is lots of chance for diploma holder;
>>firstly after diploma you have to go with B.E./B.TECH degree.directly 2nd year class.after a lateral entry.and become a senior engineer in various field like sail.bhel.isro,drdo,and other

>> after diploma if you are not interested in B.E, so you can join 1 year special course conduct by NPTI http://NPTI.COM and earn more in field of power generation.

>> and you also join AMIE INSTITUTE for bright future.
so as u wish lots of opportunity for diploma holder.
and above information is not fulfill to you. you should also give a SSE EXAM conduct by specialty for diploma holder every year and take a part of them.
21st September 2011, 05:43 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Thumbs up Re: What can I do after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
is there scope in diploma machanical engineering?
here a

here is lots of scope for diploma holder;
you do your job in SAIL,DRDO,BHEL,RRB AND MANY MORE AND

>>firstly after diploma you have to go with B.E./B.TECH degree.directly 2nd year class.after a lateral entry.and become a senior engineer in various field like sail.bhel.isro,drdo,and other

>> after diploma if you are not interested in B.E, so you can join 1 year special course conduct by NPTI http://NPTI.COM and earn more in field of power generation.

>> and you also join AMIE INSTITUTE for bright future.
so as u wish lots of opportunity for diploma holder.
and above information is not fulfill to you. you should also give a SSE EXAM conduct by specialty for diploma holder every year and take a part of them.
4th December 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

What can i do after mechanical diploma job otherwise bsc
30th January 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

can i do BS in mechanical in other countries after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
27th July 2012, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

After completing diploma in mechanical engg. ...can i do B.Tech in software engg.
25th June 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I have pass 10 class in this time i can do diploma in mechanichal then I can do diploma after 10 class or 12 class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?