24th February 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after my MSc? I am last semester of MSc Biotechnology

now am in last semester of MSc biotechnology i want know what i can do after my MSc ...............

Related Questions:
  1. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  2. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  3. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  4. Other courses after company secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  6. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  7. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  8. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  9. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  10. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  11. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  12. What is the eligibility criteria of MSc Biotechnology and MSc Genetics?
  13. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  14. Which is better between MSc biotechnology and MSc microbiology? Which are the top universities? -- [New]
  15. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  16. List of courses that can be done in Assam after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Guwahati?
  17. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  18. What can I do after my MSc? I am last semester of MSc Biotechnology
15th July 2013, 08:59 PM
whiteblossom

Default Re: What can I do after my MSc? I am last semester of MSc Biotechnology

you can do b.tech or you can also do Ph.D after M.Sc .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?