31st May 2013, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

What can I do in BSc with biology subject? I have scored 54% in 12th

i got 54% in 12th,i like bio, what i can do
in BSC with subject bio

Related Questions:
  1. Information about various BSc courses after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission for B.Sc in Biology in any college having scored 63% in 12th class with Medical stream?
  3. Can I get admission in BSc Honors biology in Punjab University after scoring 70% in 12th CBSE
  4. Can I get admission in BSc Hons Zoology? I have scored 75.4% marks in 12th
  5. How to join 4 years BS course in Biology Faculty after studying 12th with Mains Subject in Biology, Chemistry and Physics
  6. How should I do BSc or BSc IT? I have passed 12th science
  7. What are the career options available after completing 12th Biology other than MBBS? Can a student appear for CPMT having biology as a additional subject in 12th?
  8. Which are the best courses for me to join in the field of Biology after completion of 12th class with Biology?
  9. Can we change BSc Biology to BSc Honors in Hindi? Any extra subject to be added?
  10. Colleges in which I can apply for BSc Biochemistry without having Biology in 12th?
  11. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in government college? I have scored 90% in 12th
  12. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  13. Can I take Biology as my main subject after 12th?
  14. Having Biology in 10+2 is necessary for pursuing Genetics Engineering? -- [New]
  15. Should I opt for Biology after Class X? Further opportunities after studying 12th Biology?
  16. Am I eligible for BSc Nursing after completing 12th with biology,nursing?
  17. How to pursue BSc subject form Biology in Purvanchal University?
  18. On which topics should I lay stress on for AIIMS exam?
30th July 2013, 11:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do in BSc with biology subject? I have scored 54% in 12th

In B.Sc you can select Zoology or Botany. Marks obtained in 12th acts as the basis of admission to B.Sc. You can also try for courses like MBBS, BAMS, or BHMS. B.Pharm, B.Sc Nursing, B.Sc Agrculture, etc can be opted.Admission to these courses are usually done on the basis of entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?