5th March 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage of marks required in PUC to get into medical? I belong to SC category

What percentage of marks should I secure in puc to get into medical and I belong to SC category

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Gujarat government medical college? I belong to general category
  2. How much marks should I score in COMEDK entrance? I belong to SC category
  3. Can I do B.Ed in DMU, Rohtak Haryana after scoring 45% in BA
  4. Which are the entrance tests that I need to prepare for during 2nd PUC in Bangalore? What is the cutoff percentage and maximum marks required in each subject?
  5. Eligibility for Bank Exams is based on Average marks or Aggregate marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I be eligible to write NET exam after scoring 54% in M.A in Kolhan University
  7. Will I get a seat in Tamilnadu medical college after scoring 198 medical cutoff? I belong to BC category
  8. Minimum marks required in CET(Karnataka) to get a seat medical college? I have completed my 2nd PUC with 87.2% in Karnataka
  9. Can I get admission in government medical college of Miraj for MBBS after scoring 116 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  10. How can I get admission in MBA after passing BSc with 45% -- [New]
  11. Will I get a seat in Tamilnadu medical colleges after scoring 197.25 medical cutoff? I belong to BC category
  12. Minimum percentage required to become a lecturer in Physically Disabled Category? Can I become a lecturer after scoring 50% marks?
  13. Will I get any NIT college after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  14. Cutoff list of all Government Medical Colleges of Maharashtra? With 105 marks which faculty could I get if I am from SC category?
  15. Cutoff list for government medical college? I have got 152 marks in CET and I belong to OBC category
  16. Which college can I get with 191.25 marks in High Secondary in Tamilnadu? Which is preferable, either Tamil nadu medical college or Tamil nadu Private medical college? I belong to MBC category
  17. Minimum marks required to get admission in Mumbai? I am from Def 2 category
  18. Can I get admission in IIT madras with 42.67 marks in GATE for biotechnology? I belong to OBC category
16th July 2013, 02:04 PM
Shanaira
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the percentage of marks required in PUC to get into medical? I belong to SC category

Hi,

For SC category, the minimum percentage of marks to be secured in PUC is 40% (That is you have*to*score*a*minimum*of*120*marks*out*of*300*pu t* together in*PCB*in Karnataka* II*PUC exam).

Thanks.
30th July 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage of marks required in PUC to get into medical? I belong to SC category

i belong to obc cast..what is the aggregate percentage to take enginearing.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?