20th August 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue BSc subject form Biology in Purvanchal University?

B Sc subject From biology sec in purvanchal university...please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Do the following colleges allow Ph.D in PS despite of PG from Purvanchal university?
  2. What is the age limit to pursue LLB course from Kashi Vidhyapeeth and Purvanchal University?
  3. How can I join NTT class after passing PG exam from Purvanchal University
  4. Colleges in which I can apply for BSc Biochemistry without having Biology in 12th?
  5. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
  6. Can I become a doctor after B.Sc biology? Can I continue studying MBBS after B.Sc or will have to start from the beginning? -- [New]
  7. Am i eligible to pursue BSc in Biotechnology? I have passed 12th in bio science
  8. Job options after BSc. in bioscience (general/pass) with subject combination of Zoology, Botany, and Molecular biology (biophysics and biochemistry)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Marine Biology for dong BSc Life Science in abroad? What are the career prospects?
  10. What is the duration and fees for B.Ed course? I have completed B.A from VBS Purvanchal University, UP
  11. Is graduation degree of EIILM university valid for B.Ed admission in Purvanchal University
  12. Can we change BSc Biology to BSc Honors in Hindi? Any extra subject to be added?
  13. What combination should I take after 10th for admission in medicine in abroad?
  14. Is it possible to join Genetic Engineering after doing PCM subjects?
  15. What is the fee structure to pursue M.A(Private) Economics from Kanpur University?
  16. Having Biology in 10+2 is necessary for pursuing Genetics Engineering?
  17. Do I need to pursue master degree in same subject?
  18. Which course should I take after passing 12th? Is there any scope? I have completed 10th and interested in genetics
29th November 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue BSc subject form Biology in Purvanchal University?

what are subject in b sc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?