19th January 2011, 11:18 AM
sonuu

How to prepare for jobs in MNCs for B.Tech (Computer science) final year with 63% aggregate?

sir i am studying b.tech(c.s.e) final year.i have 63% aggrigate.can i get a job in mncs.if so how should i prepare?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Railway Jobs pursuing final year of BE in CSE? How to prepare for the respective Exams?
  2. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%?
  3. How to do MCA or MS after passing B>Tech final year in computer science?
  4. List of available Jobs for me in Government sector being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech with CSE stream with an aggregate of 68%?
  5. How to get government job after pursuing B.Tech final year
  6. What are the possible government job for BE Computer Science Engineering?
  7. How to get a job in my final year after pursuing B.Tech final year in computer science?
  8. Am I eligible for a job after B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student
  9. Which are the companies under PSU in which I can get after scoring an aggregate of 7.3 SGPA? I am a final year B.Tech computer science student
  10. After btech want to be pilot -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job Opportunities for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of Computer Science?
  12. Government jobs for B.Tech final year students with computer science?
  13. What are the government jobs available in computer science? I am a B.Tech final year computer science student
  14. Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?
  15. Am I eligible for AFCAT ground duty branch after completing B.E computer science with 60% in final year and 54.60 in aggregate
  16. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  17. What is the value of M.Sc. (Computer Science) degree in MNCs ? -- [New]
  18. How to prepare for GATE after doing 3rd year B.Tech in computer science
19th January 2011, 06:01 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Cool Re: How to prepare for jobs in MNCs for B.Tech (Computer science) final year with 63% aggregate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonuu View Post
sir i am studying b.tech(c.s.e) final year.i have 63% aggrigate.can i get a job in mncs.if so how should i prepare?
for getting a job in mnc, you must first collect all the information of the company in which you are applying. you must also learn all the basics of your subjects which you have studied in your b.tech plus you should have some self confidence at the time of giving interview
all the best
19th January 2011, 09:24 PM
nanty29

Default Re: How to prepare for jobs in MNCs for B.Tech (Computer science) final year with 63% aggregate?

Hello Friend,

With regards to your query for the job in MNC i tell you that you will certaily get the job because the minimum eligibiliity criteria which was set by MNC is 60% as per your question your percentage is above that so don't worry at all with regards to your job in MNC.

Now to get the job you will to be prepare and for that i suggest you to plz. go through newspapers and websites like naukri.com,times.com and all.You can also go throgh freshersworlsd.com because as per my knowledge HCL IS NOW BE RECRUITING STUDENTS OF 2009/2010 THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
6th March 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for jobs in MNCs for B.Tech (Computer science) final year with 63% aggregate?

sir. Am studying b.tech
12th April 2011, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

sir
i am a student of b.tech (IT)final year with 63%
60% in 10th,64% in 12th
can i get any job in software field
8th September 2011, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

sir m final year student of it dept having 65% degree but i have two back logs i know i can clear them with in my degee i want u to help me by tell how can i imorove my aptitude and can i apply in mnc
7th November 2011, 02:30 PM
rudramishra

To get a job In MNC you should be smart,confident and well spoken.
Besides that the most important thing is you have to be clear in ur branch subject very well not leaving the very basics fundamentals.
In the mean while you can prepare for Quantatitative,verbal, non verbal and aptitude for this R.S Agarwal is a very good book os S Chnand publications.
YOu should be able to explain the basic working of programmes in C,C++. Learn the subjects like Data structure and computer security, operating system.
Additional software courses like Oracle, Java,Php,.Net are very important...if you learn this subject and mention it in your resume surely you would be choosen in interview.
7th November 2011, 02:46 PM
rudramishra

To get a job In MNC you should be smart,confident and well spoken.
Besides that the most important thing is you have to be clear in ur branch subject very well not leaving the very basics fundamentals.
In the mean while you can prepare for Quantatitative,verbal, non verbal and aptitude for this R.S Agarwal is a very good book os S Chnand publications.
YOu should be able to explain the basic working of programmes in C,C++. Learn the subjects like Data structure and computer security, operating system.
Additional software courses like Oracle, Java,Php,.Net are very important...if you learn this subject and mention it in your resume surely you would be choosen in interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?