21st June 2017, 05:33 PM
Arora sakshi

What can I do next for my career after completion of B.Com honors in Economics?

Actually I am doing B.Com honors in economics so my question is what can I do next to setup my career path? Can you please guide me with your suggestion on this? Awaiting to get the response soon. Please guide me in this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Best course to choose after B.Sc. Economics Honors? Scope of this course in India?
  2. Which course is suitable with Company Secretary, BCom or BA Economics Honors or any other course?
  3. What are the career opportunities available after doing B.A in Economics? Which is better between B.Com Honors and Economics Honors?
  4. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is B.Ed after economics honors a good option? I am an economics honors student
  6. Economics honors without mathematics is valueless?
  7. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation?
  8. Am I eligible to do B.A. Honors in Economics as per my subject combination?
  9. Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths?
  10. Can I do B.Com Honors or BA Honors in Economics having not opted for Maths in 12th class?
  11. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in Finance and Masters degree in Economics Honors after completion of B.Sc Economics?
  12. Is it possible to do masters in economics from abrad after completion of economics honors in India?
  13. How can I get admission in MCM Chandigarh or SD College Chandigarh for B.Com Economics Honors?
  14. Which courses are best for me after 12th boards? Names of the institutes and their overall expenses?
  15. Which stream should I take after 10th? I am interested in Maths but hate science
  16. What are the subjects to study in Economic Honours course?
  17. Minimum marks required in Accountancy to study B.Com Honors? I have passed 12th
  18. Can I study B.A./B.Sc/B.Com in Economics at Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th? Which is better to study? Difference between them?
24th June 2017, 04:43 PM
perthc

Default Re: What can I do next for my career after completion of B.Com honors in Economics?

Hi,

After you complete your B.Com Honors in Economics,there are several opportunities that can turn your future successful.

==>You can either study or do jobs after B.Com Honors in Economics.Both options are open to you.

• If you want to pursue higher degrees in order to get high paying jobs, particularly in MNCs and KPOs in the private sector, then opt for MBA in Finance.
  • You can also go for government jobs like the Indian Economic Services, the Reserve Bank of India and PSU’s.
  • If you want to do high level research and teaching then you can opt for doing Phd in Economics,but remember that you should have a passion about the subject.
  • If you want to go to the line of Corporate Law and order, then you can do LLB.
  • If your score in Honors is very good then you can go for Financial or Investment analysis in MNC's like Deloitte, Bain & Co. or McKinsey.
27th June 2017, 12:48 PM
yamram

Default Re: What can I do next for my career after completion of B.Com honors in Economics?

Hi
If you have completed your B.Com(hons) Economics then you can further upgrade your qualification by pursuing M.Com(hons).
Upgrading your qualification will increase the career opportunities for you and you can get a good job in big corporate world and you can work at high rank also as compare to he rank which you will get your graduation. There are very few good institutes and university which offers good placements , good practical and industrial exposure also like Lovely Professional University,Symbiosis International university, Christ university and few others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?