18th January 2012, 05:44 PM
amo98

What is the career after passing Civil Engineering?

what is the carrier after doing civil eng. if no campus selections taken place?????

Related Questions:
  1. What is the career after passing Civil Engineering?
  2. How to make my career in banking sector after passing B.E in Civil Engineering? What are the career prospects in banking sector?
  3. Which is the best career options after passing BSc civil?
  4. After passing SSC how should I join diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Should I do Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the best engineering line for me after passing 12th FSc Pre engineering? Should I choose CS other some other engineering?
  7. How to get civil engineering job after passing degree in civil engineering?
  8. What are the things that can be done after BE in Civil Engineering to improve the career?
  9. Career prospects after PG in Civil engineering with specialization in Geotechnical Engineering?
  10. What is Civil Engineering? What are the advantages and disadvantages of civil engineering? -- [New]
  11. What can I do after passing Civil Engineering diploma?
  12. How to do B.E in Civil engineering after passing diploma in civil engineering? Can I get a seat?
  13. How can I get a government job after passing B.E Civil Engineering? Which exams are conducted for civil engineering?
  14. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  15. Procedure to do AMIE after passing diploma in civil engineering with 70% marks?
  16. How to do a career in civil engineering?
  17. What should I do after passing diploma in civil engineering?
  18. Which is the best career option for me after passing 12th with PCM? I am interested in Civil Services
21st January 2012, 06:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the career after passing Civil Engineering?

If you wish to continue your studies after civil engineering degree, then you can either go for master’s degree in civil engineering or for MBA degree. These graduates can also appear in the government exams like SSC, RRB, PSC, CSAT, UPSC, etc. The civil engineering candidates are also required in the areas like gas and oil plants, power generation firms, construction of water mains and pipelines, etc. You can also apply for jobs in Defense services. Teaching is also a good option for these graduates. You are also eligible to apply for the clerical and PO posts in public sector banks.
24th January 2012, 06:19 PM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: What is the career after passing Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amo98 View Post
what is the carrier after doing civil eng. if no campus selections taken place?????

You may apply for government after the completion of degree.there are many chances available for people.you may appear for general competitive exam through Union public service commission,PWD,IPS and railway recruitment board
24th November 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the career after passing Civil Engineering?

i want to become a scientist after completing diploma in civil engg.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?