6th December 2016, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc and M.Sc Mathematics?

Respected Sir, I had completed B.Sc Mathematics and after completing it I pursued M.Sc Mathematics. Now I want to work and earn for my self so I want to know about the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc and M.Sc Mathematics? Please answer as soon as possible.

9th December 2016, 11:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc and M.Sc Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I had completed B.Sc Mathematics and after completing it I pursued M.Sc Mathematics. Now I want to work and earn for my self so I want to know about the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc and M.Sc Mathematics? Please answer as soon as possible.
After completion of M.Sc in Mathematics, you are eligible for assistant professor post. But you should qualify in CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed BS-4 years program/BE/B. Tech/B. Pharma/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc. or Equivalent degree with at least 55% marks are eligible for CSIR NET exam.

Your age should be below 28 years.
13th December 2017, 06:53 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc and M.Sc Mathematics?

After completion of MSc and BSc in mathematics, you should to apply private as well as government. Mainly are quality analyst, math content developer, content writer, research associate, assistant manager and process executive etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?