7th December 2017, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

What are the exams after B.Sc to enter into M.Sc in astrophysics and nuclear physics?

What are the exams after B.Sc to enter into M.Sc in astrophysics and nuclear physics? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on this. Kindly get the information.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  2. How to do MSc Astrophysics or Nuclear Physics after doing BSc(MPEL)? Which are the universities offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  3. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. M.Sc in Astrophysics or Physics is possible to do after B.Sc in Maths and Economics? Is it possible to present my several Pro Certificates in lieu of a proper Astrophysics or Physics course if I am not eligible?
  5. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics?
  6. List of top institutes offering MSc in Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics?
  7. Is it a right decision to do MSc in Nuclear Physics while doing T.Y.BSc?
  8. Can I do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 70%?
  9. How to join ISRO after passing BSc? I want to do MSc in Astrophysics or Astronomy
  10. List few space technology courses to study in America?
  11. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Astrophysics & Space Physics?
  12. Is BSc MIT student eligible to apply for MSc Nuclear physics in nuclear medicine
  13. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
  14. Is it possible to join M.Sc Astrophysics or Quantum Physics without doing Physics in Bachelors?
  15. How much marks should I score in BSc Physics to appear for IIT entrance examination in MSc Astrophysics
  16. How can I study MSc(Nuclear Physics) after completing BSc(Computer Science)? -- [New]
  17. Can I do MSc in astrophysics after BSc 3rd year?
  18. Whether Nuclear Science and Astrophysics are considered two different courses in M.Sc(Physics)?
12th December 2017, 04:39 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: What are the exams after B.Sc to enter into M.Sc in astrophysics and nuclear physics?

Some of the entrance exams for M.Sc are
1. MCAER CET
2. National Entrance Screening Test (NEST)
3. IIT JAM
4. JEST
5. Pant Nagar University Entrance Exam
6. UPCATET
7. GSAT
8. CG PAT
9. IISER Entrance Exam
10. TIFR Graduate School Admissions (GS)
11. AIEEA

To get admission in M.Sc course
1. All the students should complete B.Sc from a recognized university.
2. There is no minimum marks percentage required for M.Sc course but all the top colleges require at least to have 60% marks in B.Sc
3. There is no upper age limit for doing this course
13th December 2017, 04:48 PM
kachhadiyasharda

Default Re: What are the exams after B.Sc to enter into M.Sc in astrophysics and nuclear physics?

Many universities offer the course M.Sc (Astrophysics) and M.Sc (Nuclear Physics) in India. Admission will be based on performance of candidates in entrance exam conducted at institutes level and personal interview.

Top Institutes Offering M.Sc (Astrophysics)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Nainital
- Osmania University
- Andhra University
- Punjabi University
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
- BITS, Pilani

Job Types
- Astrophysicist
- Astronomer
- Physics Educator
- Teacher/Lecturer
- Research Trainee
- Scientist

Top Recruiters
- Indian Institute of Technology, Nainital
- Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences
- Raman Research Institute, Bangalore
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai
- Indian Space Research Organization, Bangalore
- Inter-University Centre For Astronomy and Astrophysics, Pune
- National Centre For Radio Astrophysics, Pune
- Physics Research Laboratory, Ahmedabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?