8th January 2017, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose after completing class 12th (Science) that has the best career scope and pay scale?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Science stream and after completing it I want to continue with my studies so I want to know which stream should I choose after completing class 12th (Science) that has the best career scope and pay scale? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I choose after class 12th that has the best career scope?
  2. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  3. What should I do after completing class 12th (Science) that has a good career scope?
  4. Which stream should I choose after class 10th for a good career scope? Which stream has the best job opportunities?
  5. Which stream should I choose after completing Intermediate that has a good career scope and high salary?
  6. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Science)? What will be the career scope of that course? -- [New]
  7. What are the career opportunities after completing class 12th? Can I pursue Aerospace Engineering?
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for Ph.D(Physics) students? What will be the pay scale in that career? Do girls have good scope in it?
  9. Which course is better to pursue after completing class 12th with Arts stream scoring 82% marks?
  10. Which is the best career option after completing class 12th with Maths group that has the best job opportunities?
  11. Syllabus and scope of Biotech field? Opportunities for going abroad and how much will be the pay scale? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which course should I pursue to become an Architect? Which stream should I choose in class 12th?
  13. Which entrance exam should I give that would be better for my career after completing class 12th (Science)?
  14. Which subject should I choose in class 12th Science stream to become a Mechanical Engineer?
  15. Can I become Journalist after 12th with Science stream Or should we opt Commerce or Arts stream in 12th?
  16. Which course has a better career scope between B.Sc Optometry and B.Sc MLT?
  17. Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? List of the colleges along with their details for the same? What are the scopes available in astrophysics?
  18. What should I choose to do for graduation after completion of 12th in science stream?
29th September 2017, 09:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after completing class 12th (Science) that has the best career scope and pay scale?

There are broad option in higher studies for candidates who have passed 12th with science stream.

The available option are :-

B.Tech.

B.Sc.

B.A.

B.A.LLB.

B.Com etc.

All these courses have better future job options and candidates who have better knowledge in their field don't need to worry for better job option in government and private sector.
30th September 2017, 07:10 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after completing class 12th (Science) that has the best career scope and pay scale?

There would be so many courses available for the candidates after completion of 12th class with Science stream.

You can choose the one as per your interest and where your knowledge and skills are being fully utilized.

Popular courses are
MBBS
BDS
Veterinary etc.

The admission for these courses would be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

There would be national level and state level Entrance Exams to give admission for this course.

You should score very low rank in the Entrance Exam which should be below 1000. Then only you can get admission for any of these courses.

In case if you don't get admission for these courses, you can join Pharmacy courses like
D-Pharmacy
B-Pharmacy

The duration of B-Pharmacy course is 5 years but if you join it after completion of D-Pharmacy (2 years), then it would be 3 years and so total it will take 5 years to complete.

If you are not interested to join Pharmacy courses also, you can join Graduation in B.Sc with any of the following life science subjects
Biotechnology
Bio-Chemistryy
Chemistry
Microbiology
Bio-Informatics
Botany
Zoology etc.

In addition, you are also eligible to join below Life Science courses
-B.Sc Nursing
-B.Sc Agriculture.

Whatever the course you join, gain good subject knowledge and attain strong communication skills.
30th September 2017, 07:51 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

As you are 12th science stream i will suggest you
>> You can do normal B.Sc followed by M.Sc and can make your career in teaching, clerk, operation head.
>> You can do engineering in any stream like civil , mechanical, electrical after which you can get job as a trainee engineer in both private and public sector.
>> If you do BCA followed by MCA then you can make career in IT field or as a computer operator.
30th September 2017, 10:27 PM
sapphire1

For science students, there are many options to do after 12th class. For this, you need minimum 50% marks in 12th class. And your 12th class should be from a recognized board.

Here are some best courses for science students:

For Non-medical stream:

B.Tech
B.Sc
BBA
BCA
B.Com

For medical stream:
MBBS
BAMS (Ayurvedic)
BHMS (Homoeopathy)
BUMS (Unani)
BDS
LLB
Designing
Hotel Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?