7th September 2012, 12:32 PM
Deva mehra

How to pursue career in Astrophysics after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication

My name is deva mehra.i am doing my b.e. In electronics & communication branch. Iwant to persue my career in astrophysics. How can i persue it after the immediate completion of my b.e. Which exam should i have appear plzzzz guided me plz send ur replies to "[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue career in Astrophysics after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch
  2. How can I pursue career in Astrophysics after immediate completion of B.Tech? Which exam should I appear? I want to do MS in Astrophysics
  3. How to do M.Tech in Aerospace or Astrophysics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  4. List of Institutions in India offering M.Teh in Astrophysics? Which other streams can I choose in M.Tech after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  5. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  6. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  7. What are the career opportunities in Astrophysics? Which are the colleges offering Astrophysics in Kerala?
  8. How to pursue MS in electronics and communication? -- [New]
  9. Does Osmania University offer M.Sc. in Astrophysics? Can I do this course after B.Tech.?
  10. Top institutes offering M.Sc. Physics and career options in astrophysics and optics? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  12. What are the career opportunities for me in the field of Astrophysics?
  13. ME in electronics and communication engineering after msc electronics
  14. Is it possible to do Astrobiology or Astrophysics after Engineering? Which branch should I take? What are the job opportunities?
  15. Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? List of the colleges along with their details for the same? What are the scopes available in astrophysics?
  16. How to make a career in Astrophysics?
  17. Career opportunities in Astrophysics and Optics? Good institutes offering MSc in Physics? What is the admission in procedure?
  18. After B.E Electronics and Communication fresher should I pursue Telecom Sector or Advance Courses in Electronics? Which sector has got more scope?
29th August 2014, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue career in Astrophysics after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication

I had done BE with Electronics and Communication Engineering I want to do MS in Astronomy and astrophysics how can I pursue Please reply me on my mail that is [email protected]
Thanks in advance.
28th May 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue career in Astrophysics after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication

Can I get admission in MSC astrophysics after completing btech in ec
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?