26th February 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

What are career opportunities for Mechanical Engineers in MBA field? I have 5 years of experience

Im qualified diploma in mechanical engg..andalso experienced with 5 yrs in constion so want to do mba
Plzz send me details on my mail id

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job in big private companies after Petroleum Engineering from DIT University?
  2. What career opportunities will be there after 6-8 years for mechanical field?
  3. Options after MBA in IT after B.Com with experience in IT field?
  4. List of courses I can opt for, after completing B.Sc? What's the future prospective for the same? I've 13 years experience in field of stock market
  5. What are the opportunities in Mechanical Engineering field?
  6. Career opportunities in Mechanical field after 3 years diploma, graduation and post graduation in same field?
  7. What are the Job Opportunities for Mechanical Engineers in Indian Railway? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the scope or future of a B.Tech student with Electronics and Communication?
  9. Best stream for engineering which I should pursue after qualifying engineering exam?
  10. How to start my career being a mechanical student? -- [New]
  11. What are the opportunities for mechanical engineers in India Air force?
  12. What are the career options after MBA with IT experience?
  13. Should I go for ME after BE? Best company/industry for Mechanical engineers?
  14. Career opportunities for me as per mt academic record? Will I have to do MBA or MCA like courses?
  15. Why do Aeronautical Engineers not have much Job Opportunities as Mechanical Engineers?
  16. Any good job opportunities in MBA Marketing field?
  17. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
  18. What field should I opt either automobile or IT sector or insurance for better career opportunities? What are the future prospective available for the same? Suggest some career option which suits on me. I have recently done MBA in marketing

30th June 2012, 07:25 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are career opportunities for Mechanical Engineers in MBA field? I have 5 years of experience

Dear friend,

Firstly I should tell you that any specialization in MBA can be successfully pursued by any candidate irrespective of his past education.The past education not matter at all,but it help you to understand subject quickly.
But,interests and experience help in choosing the specialization and add to its successful completion.

As you have specified that you have a certified diploma in mechanical,you can certainly option for learn and operations as your MBA specializations,as this is the only specialization that requires a technical academic background.

All the best......................

7th July 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are career opportunities for Mechanical Engineers in MBA field? I have 5 years of experience

how much percentage nd marks required to get good job in mechanical engg. department

13th September 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,I am mechanical engineering and I have took admission in operationin MBA.it is suitable for me or not for future Carrier.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?