13th June 2012, 07:21 PM
vaibhavrana1996

What are the options for me after scoring 62.8% in 10th from open school?

i got 62.8% in 10th from open school. i want science stream suggest me some options.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply in Open school for 10th student?
  2. Can I get admission in CBSE school after doing 10th from an Open school?
  3. Will I get admission in a CBSE affiliated school after 10th from an open school after failing in 10th? Which are the good open schools in Delhi?
  4. Am I eligible to do degree from high standard colleges and university if I have completed 10th and 12th from open school? -- [New]
  5. Admission in 11th CBSE school after doing 10th from Open School?
  6. Can I get admission in a CBSE affiliated school after doing 10th from Open School? List of open good schools in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to study 10th CBSE from Open School?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in a good school in Delhi after completion of 10th from Open school?
  9. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
  10. How should I chose subjects for my M.A? I want to select tourism study or rural development program and I've done BA graduation
  11. What are the career options after doing B.Com from school of open learning?
  12. Is it difficult to study MBBS for 12th Open School candidate?
  13. Any chance to get Non JRF in South Indian ICAR college after scoring 628 in ICAR?
  14. Should I join open school instead of regular? Is NIOS much difficult than regular school?
  15. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  16. Direct 12th without 11th having a year gap after 10th? After 12th from Open school can one apply for IIT?
  17. Will my 12th certificate be valid if I get passed from a open school?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Pharma if pursuing Higher Secondary from Open School?
17th June 2012, 06:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options for me after scoring 62.8% in 10th from open school?

As you have completed matriculation successfully, you can seek admission to 10+ 2 studies. Intermediate or 10+ 2 studies can be obtained with specialization in Arts, Commerce, Science, etc. If you are interested to build a career in technical stream, then you can opt for diploma courses. After completing the course, you can seek admission to 2nd year studies of engineering course. Certificate courses in areas of interest, will help you to find a job with in the limited period of time.
9th April 2013, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the options for me after scoring 62.8% in 10th from open school?

my name is vikas and i have paased 12th class from open school .can i do this coerse ?????
22nd November 2014, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir...
I have completed polytechnic diploma in
This year. After 10 pass so want to join any
graduation.
25th August 2015, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

I studying vocational (X 2) course.After i give voclet entrance examination and admitted 2nd year diploma course.I am eligible for govt job or not ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?