18th August 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Courses available for me after scoring 58% in M.A English?

i've M.A., English with 58% marks. suggest me a suitable course now.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses for which I can be eligible after scoring 67,44,37 in English, Chemistry, Maths and 38, 67, 77 in Maths, CS and Music?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in M.A English after scoring 64% marks in English and 55 in English discipline
  3. Can I get a seat in Madhurai American College for M.A English after scoring 69% in UG English
  4. Which are the best courses to do after completion of BA having interest in English Literature? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility criteria for M.A English after scoring 48% marks in B.A?
  6. Which course can i study in Canada after +2 from Arts?
  7. Is there B.E Honors of any subject of English in PBI university? List of courses available after doing 12th with Political Science and Elective English?
  8. Will I get a government in B.ed after scoring 63% in B.A English
  9. Reputed colleges for Physics Honors course? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Am I eligible to join M.Phil course after scoring 43% of marks in UG and 67% of marks in MA English in Distance Learning?
  11. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  12. Names of the courses for M.A English?
  13. Am I eligible to attend NET exam in English after scoring 53% marks in M.A English? I have scored 55% in M.Phil English
  14. Can I get English Honors in DU after scoring 78% in best four subjects in 12th board
  15. Courses to select after scoring 61% in T.Y.B.Com exam?
  16. Better courses for NIOS candidate who is creamy in Maths and English? -- [New]
  17. How can I admission in foreign university after 12th?
  18. Am I eligible for admission in B.A English or B.Com in Fergusson College after scoring 80% in 12th boards? Total fee structure for the same?
22nd August 2011, 05:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available for me after scoring 58% in M.A English?

Teaching is one of the options available for you. You can pursue the same after clearing the NET exam. You can also go for B.Ed along with taking this test. Other than that options like M.Phil, PH.d are also there. Going for MBA or courses in journalism and mass communication are also amongst the options available. You should decide the same based on the area in which you would like to make a career.
12th December 2012, 07:06 PM
ashis.career

Default Re: Courses available for me after scoring 58% in M.A English?

Hello friend,
Teaching is one of the options available for you. You can pursue the same after clearing the NET exam. You can also go for B.Ed along with taking this test. Other than that options like M.Phil, PH.d are also there. Going for MBA or courses in journalism and mass communication are also amongst the options available.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?