12th June 2011, 05:05 PM
kanwar_lamba

What are the career options available for a post graduate student?

Hi i scored 50% in graduation and 51% in post graduation.. m i eligible?
please reply soon......

29th February 2012, 10:34 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the career options available for a post graduate student?

Your question is lacking information regarding subject without which it is impossible to give you any information regarding your career as it is not at all clear from your question that from which subject you have completed your post graduation.And eligible for what even this is not clear.So we request you to send us queries with full details so that we can help you in proper way.
28th July 2013, 05:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Here it is not mentioned about the subject you have studied at PG level or to the career you are supposed to apply. Anyway, PG students can make a rewarding career in teaching sector. They can join as Asst professor in government colleges. NET qualification is mandatory for the profile. Master degree holders in Science can join s Research Fellow, Project Assistant or Technical Assistant.
26th January 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi this Srinivasu am completed MBA finance and marketing ....what are the carrier options available for teaching sector and am eligible or not JRF or UGC NET
17th November 2015, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I want to job I have done PG in Urdu and I want to prepear Net and Jrf Exam plz give me Advice sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?