19th June 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

What has a better scope after doing medical? I am a average student

Iam a average student. I have no interast in meadical . What are the better scope 4 me

Related Questions:
  1. Average fees of merchant navy course? Any exemption for BC/SC? Any scope for student who is not financially strong?
  2. What are career prospects for average student in medical line?
  3. Can an average student complete his graduation from UPTU college? What is the scope of girl in IIM colleges?
  4. Can a candidate of B.Sc in MLT be eligible to apply for M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry? What will be the career scope of M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry?
  5. How to pursue my studies in the field of medical? I am an average student who has secured 122/150
  6. What is the scope of CDAC mohali in Embedded system? I have got 57% in B.Tech
  7. What is medical biotechnology? What is the scope? I am a student of BSc Part I(Biotech)
  8. What are the major subjects that are covered in arts stream after 10th?
  9. Which stream is to be chosen after 10th?
  10. Scope in medical pharmacology for a Ayurved passed out student?
  11. What is the future of IT sector in India? What is the scope? -- [New]
  12. Which field in medical field has a better scope? I am a Biology student
  13. Which one should I go for, Science or Commerce? Will I be able to handle Science stream if I am an average student?
  14. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in Army? I am a student of bio medical engineering
  15. Which courses should I choose other than medical? Which has a better scope?
  16. If I choose Biology in 11th then what will be my future? Scope in the medical field? How much donation is needed?
  17. Is Charted Accountant course too tough for an average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
31st December 2017, 07:41 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: What has a better scope after doing medical? I am a average student

If you don't have interest in medical then there is many courses which has good scope.

List of courses:-
[*]Engineering courses[*]B.C.A.[*]Merchant Navy related courses[*]B.Arch.[*]B.B.A.[*]B.Sc courses[*]CA[*]CAS[*]LAW

These courses has a lot of scope.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?