28th August 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the chemical process used to obtain a metal from its oxide?

what chemical process is used for obtaining a metal from its oxide? Pplease list the process

Related Questions:
  1. Sample question papers of CBSE class 10th?
  2. What methods are used for extraction of Aluminium?
  3. List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?
  4. Calicut University Mechanical Engineering 5th Sem Mechanics of Machinery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. What is the admission process for Ph.D in Chemical Sciences
  6. How may I do B.Tech in chemical engineering? I've completed diploma in chemical engineering
  7. Which books to refer in 12th to crack IIT JEE?
  8. Is there a provision to fill BBA form of Symbiosis College online?
  9. Forgot my GATE application number : What to do and how to check the application form status? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get a SAP related job? I have done masters in Industrial relation and Personnel Management
  11. What is the whole process of getting selected in GATE?
  12. Mumbai University B.E in Chemical Engineering 7th Sem-Food Process Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. What is the process to extract zinc metal from Ore?
  14. University of Pune-Chemical Engineering, 3rd Semester-Process Calculation Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. Procedure to get admission to study Part Time Diploma in Chemical Process Instrumentation and Control for ITI in Instrument Mechanic(Chemical Plant) 2nd year candidate? List of colleges in Kerala?
  16. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of DU?
  17. How to pursue MSc Ph.d integrated degree from IISC?
  18. List of colleges offering distance M.Tech Chemical course in India? Admission procedure, fee expenses and date of registration? -- [New]
2nd November 2011, 03:05 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the chemical process used to obtain a metal from its oxide?

hi,
some chemical method use for extraction of metal from its oxide are
-Bayer's process
-Roasting process
-Electrolytic refining method
3rd November 2011, 09:55 AM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: What is the chemical process used to obtain a metal from its oxide?

hi dear,
some chemical method use for extraction of metal from its oxide are
-Bayer's process
-Roasting process
-Electrolytic refining method

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?