15th February 2016, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Career scope for further studies in Canada after completion of 12th in Non Medical stream?

Career Scope for further studies in Canada after completion of 10 2 in non medical stream? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Career Scope for further studies in Canada after completion of 10+2 in non medical stream?
  2. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th PCB? Latest upcoming fields in medical which have a good scope in future?
  3. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada?
  4. How to start my career in medical after 12th science?
  5. What career prospects are available after scoring 60% in 12th? I would preferably choose medical stream and government aided colleges.
  6. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th? Which are the fields in medical other than MBBS and BDS? Which are the upcoming courses in medical field which have a good scope in upcoming years?
  7. Which course is a better choice for me to join in Canada after completion of 10+2 in Non Medical stream?
  8. Future opportunities or options available without Maths and Economics in 10+2?
  9. Career opportunities in medical stream after passing 12th PCM? Which are the fields in medical other then MBBS and BDS?
  10. What is the career scope after studying Chemistry Honours in Canada?
  11. Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? List of the colleges along with their details for the same? What are the scopes available in astrophysics?
  12. What are the best courses available after 10th ICSE?
  13. Having 92% in 1oth ICSE board which stream should I choose?
  14. Career scope after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I do after completion of 12th Class in Medical stream with 80% of marks?
  16. Which course is better choice to join in Canada after completion of 10+2 Non-Medical?
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of 12th with Medical stream?
  18. Studies in Canada for a candidate who has secured 56% in 12th non-medical?
15th August 2017, 06:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career scope for further studies in Canada after completion of 12th in Non Medical stream?

Yes, you can pursue your higher studies in Canada after completion of your 12th standard with Non-Medical Science stream from a recognised board. To apply for admission to higher studies in Canada universities, you should have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to prove your English Language proficiency skills. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Canada universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?