14th January 2013, 11:48 PM
vivekarani

How to choose my optional subject in civil exam? I am pursuing MSc statistics with computer application

Hello sir! Am persuing m.sc(statistics with computer application) and tell me how to choose my optional subjects in civil exams and also how to prepare?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I choose my optional subjects for IPS exam? I am pursuing MSc in statistics and computer application
  2. Which Optional subject should I choose for Civil Services exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I give UGC NET exam after completing MSc in statistics
  4. Which optional subjects should Mechanical Engineering students choose?
  5. Which is the entrance exam for MSc statistics
  6. Best optional subjects for IAS mains? -- [New]
  7. As a Civil Engineering student which subject should I choose as optional?
  8. Completed MSc : Which optionals to choose for civil services exam?
  9. Can I apply for Civil Services Exam being a candidate of pursuing M.Tech in Mechatronics? Which is the best optional subject for me for Civil Services Exam?
  10. Is it good to choose Electrical Engineering as one the optional subject for Civil Services Examination?
  11. Which Optional subjects should I choose for Civil Services Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? Books and Magazines to prepare for this Exam?
  12. Which subject should I choose in Mains exam after completing BCA from Rajasthan University
  13. Is Civil Engineering a good optional subject? Which are the other optional subjects?
  14. Which subject should I choose after pursuing Ph.D in Physics?
  15. Which optional subject to choose in Civil Services Exam for BSc IT?
  16. Which Engineering stream is best suitable for to pursue IAS?
  17. What are the steps to be followed to pursue Civil Services Exam? Which two optional subjects should I choose if I am from B.E ECE branch?
  18. Which optional subject to choose after graduation?
15th April 2017, 11:04 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to choose my optional subject in civil exam? I am pursuing MSc statistics with computer application

There are more than 50 subjects available including literature and non literature subjects from which a candidate can select any optional subject for Civil Services examination. Now candidates have to choose only one optional subject for mains examination. As you are pursuing Master of science in statistics, you can select Statistics as your optional subject.

You can start your preparation by reading basic NCERT books of social science and science. Once you complete basic books, read standard books or you can join any coaching institute like Vajiram and Ravi IAS academy for better preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?