30th June 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Which is better when compared to MCA and M.Sc IT?

Is MCA is better than Msc IT ? can i do msc it after bca? what are the requirements for admission in mca or bsc it in gndu? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

30th June 2016, 06:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better when compared to MCA and M.Sc IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is MCA is better than Msc IT ? can i do msc it after bca? what are the requirements for admission in mca or bsc it in gndu? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!
The better course is MCA than M.Sc IT. The job opportunities for the MCA graduates are more compared to the M.Sc IT graduates. Many of the top IT companies recruit MCA candidates. So the better choice is MCA over M.Sc IT course. The MCA’s are mostly suitable for working purposes, so many companies recruit MCA graduates than a M.Sc IT graduates. So the MCA is better than M.Sc IT.
1st July 2016, 12:52 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better when compared to MCA and M.Sc IT?

Master of Computer Application is more better than M.Sc IT for Bachelor of Computer Application candidates. Eligibility criteria for MCA is:

1. Bachelor's degree in any discipline like science, maths, computer applications etc. Final year candidates of these courses can also apply for this exam.

2. Mathematics must be one of the compulsory subjects of 10+2.

If you meet these criteria, you can apply for MCA course from GNDU. It is more job oriented for BCA candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?