9th October 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

What is computer science engineering and how is the future?

what is computer science engineering? how would be the future of a computer science studant wha just started the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  2. Is computer science necessary in 12th to do computer engineering in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is computer science engineering and how is the future?
  4. Is it possible to be software engineering in future after doing commerce?
  5. Which is a good branch of engineering among the follow? Which has a better scope in future?
  6. How to join in Hindustan University in CSE group after scoring 93.5?
  7. Procedure to apply for MS degree? Sub courses of CSE department in MS? Colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  8. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  9. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering?
  10. Which course is the best to take up in future? I have taken up science with PCM and computer science
  11. What are the career options in computer science engineering? What is the future after taking computer science branch in engineering
  12. Which is the best field among Electronics and Telecommunication, Computer Science and Computer Engineering? Difference between both?
  13. Which subjects are better for B.E Computer Science Engineering candidate to take for IAS exam?
  14. What to choose between computer science and mechanical engineering course after 12th?
  15. Which course would be good for me after completing diploma in computer science engineering?
  16. What is the Future of Computer Engineering ?
  17. Scope in future among Civil, ECE and Computer Science?
  18. Which engineering course is best preferred in future?
16th June 2013, 03:21 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is computer science engineering and how is the future?

Hello

CSE means Computer Science Engineering

It is a under graduation course.It is one of the profesional courses in our education.

It is done after +2 education.It is a degree oriented education.

It consists of different concepts in s/w field.
Every important part of Cse is explained in this education.

More over the education will be from a small cell to a great concepts of cse.

It is the best degree in india and in world.

It gives great career options in any one life.

Best,
Sampath
16th June 2013, 03:39 PM
Padmavathi.nallam
Member+

Hello Friend...
Today there are many companies which are working in the field of computer to introduce new applications,advance technology.Computer science through engineering is the good option.
Computer Science makes everything possible Whether you dream of working in health care, law, security or something totally different, a computer science degree can help you get there.It will provide you with the knowledge and skills required to help revolutionise the world in which we live and work, and the way that we communicate.

Scope:-Scope of computer science is increasing day by day specially in the field of Information technology,banking,universities,software engineering, managements and many other field which are providing a good future.Computer industries higher most computer science students.One have to work hard.

Career opportunities:
Destinations for graduates include large software development houses such as Google, Microsoft, Motorola and Thales, as well as many smaller computing, mining and resources, and consulting companies. You may also seek to further your studies in software and mechatronics engineering, as well as honours and research degrees.

Further study opportunities:

This major provides the foundation for studying Software Engineering at postgraduate level through the Master of Professional Engineering. Students may also apply for entry to honours in Computer Science.

If you want to see a creative world then turn your life in to the computer world...
I wish you Good Luck.
12th March 2014, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th science, when i am interested in Computer science? Apart from B.tech what are other degrees?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?