3rd October 2015, 05:04 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get educational loan for NICMAR course?

Is it possible to get educational loan for NICMAR course? Can you please tell me what is the procedure followed for the same? It will be really helpful if you can give me the complete information on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure in NICMAR University? Can I take education loan? Procedure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Scope of PG in construction management for females? What are the best Post Graduation options for female civil engineers?
  3. Which course is better for post graduation from NICMAR after completing B.E in Civil? Details about NICMAR SODE placements
  4. Details of Education loan for PGP QS/HSEM NICMAR?
  5. Fee structure and process to get management seat in NICMAR? Will bank provide education loan for this institute?
  6. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  7. Can I get Education Loan to study in India if holding a Personal Loan and Credit Cards?
  8. Educational loan for B.Pharmacy student to pursue M.Pharmacy? Can we buy management seats by loan?
  9. Is it possible to apply for educational loan if I have arrears?
  10. What would be the various procedures followed to get educational loan?
  11. Education loan is possible after completing 1st semester backlog in 2nd semester of
  12. How can i get education loan for engineering course? How much amount can one get?
  13. How may I find civil engineering jobs even after scoring less marks in my graduation?
  14. Can I get educational loan in middle of B.Tech?
  15. Education loan procedure for admission in BE course?
  16. Eligibility for getting education loan for higher studies in Technical field?
  17. Details of banks which are giving loan to study PG Programme in Advance Construction Management?
  18. Is it possible to get educational loan for B.Tech after diploma?
3rd October 2015, 11:45 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get educational loan for NICMAR course?

Yes, it is possible to get education loan for NICMAR course. The procedure is stated below.

- You need to get the prospectus of the concerned institute in which you want to enroll.
- Then you need to have the admission call letter along with the prospectus and approach the bank near your residence for education loan.
- You can approach any bank preferably where you have an account. If it rejects the education loan request or you are not satisfied, you can opt for other banks too.
- You need to have discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan, get to know the details of terms and conditions and the norms.
- If satisfied with the talk and positive response from bank manager, act as per bank's orders to get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?