22nd December 2017, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Is MBA in hospitality a good option? What is its scope?

I am doing my BBA right now and I want to go for MBA in hospitality. I want to know if this is a good option and what is the scope of it? Waiting for the early response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBA in Hospitality management or MBA in Pharmaceutics after studying B.Com?
  2. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  3. How to do MBA in Aviation from Aptech Hospitality and Aviation Academy?
  4. Should I study MBA in Hospitality and Tourism after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  5. Is mba a good option after pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do MBA tourism & hospitality in singapore?
  7. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  8. Scope of studying Bachelor in International Hospitality Management over Bachelor in Hospitality Management course?
  9. What type of MBA courses provide better scope after Pharmacy? Which colleges are the best for MBA course in India? Is MBA a good option after Pharmacy?
  10. Is pursuing MBA through correspondence mode a good option along with CA IPCC? Will it be helpful in terms of job perspective?
  11. Which is a better option between General MBA and MBA in Pharmaceuticals? List of good MBA colleges that provide good placements?
  12. Is doing MBA after CA a good option?
  13. How to do BBA and MBA after passing 12th with 53%? Career in Hospitality and management?
  14. List of entrance exams available for admission in PhD in Hospitality Management?
  15. Which course should I choose in between PG Diplomas in Tourism and Hospitality and MBA in Tourism and Hospitality?
  16. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland? -- [New]
  17. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  18. Can I do MBA regular in any college of Chandigarh after MBA in Hospitality Management?
22nd December 2017, 07:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MBA in hospitality a good option? What is its scope?

Yes, definitely it is a good option for you to opt for the MBA course in Hospitality after the completion of your BBA course.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in any discipline form a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the MBA course in Hospitality.

There are a lot of opportunities after the completion of MBA in Hospitality.
You can indulge yourself in the below mentioned positions after the MBA course. They are:-

• Sales Manager- Hospital

• Quality Management

• Hospital Administration Manager

• Food and Beverage Manager

• Hospital Business Manager

• Operations Manager- Hospital

• Business Development Manager

• Guest Relation Manager etc.
22nd December 2017, 09:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

MBA in hotel management is an appealing calling with different job opportunities in hospitality industry. There are many employments openings assessable for Hotel Administration graduates with the rising revelry in the hotel business. Since each lodging has numerous offices, for example for operations, front office administration, food and cooking administration, counting, sales and marketing administration, mechanical designing on maintenance, security etc. They can Discover occupations in different segments, airline Catering and cabin service, club and diverging administration, Hospital organisation and cooking.
22nd December 2017, 10:48 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Yes, MBA (Master of Business Administration)in hospitality is best option, because after having MBA in hospitality you can make your career option areas like Travel agencies, Hotels, Airports, Hospitality industry, Airlines, Resorts, Food craft institute etc.

- Duration of MBA hospitality course is 2 years. Here below are details regarding carries options after having MBA hospitality course:-
  • Guest relation manager.
  • Business development manager.
  • Direct marketing manager.
  • Sales manager.
  • Hospital business manager.
  • Food & beverage manager.
  • Operation manager.
  • Key account manager.
  • Finance manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?