19th November 2016, 11:55 AM
Sumit Sharma Saumya

How can I become a Private Bank Manager after completing B.Sc Maths?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc Maths and after completing it I want to apply for Private Bank Manager's post so I want to know how can I become a Private Bank Manager after completing B.Sc Maths? Please tell me the procedure.

21st November 2016, 10:13 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become a Private Bank Manager after completing B.Sc Maths?

You cannot become a bank manager directly. To becoming manager first apply to become clerk or probationary officer. Every bank has its own department exam or promotional exam. Apart from that your performance will decide whether you can be a manager or not.
21st November 2016, 02:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Private Bank Manager after completing B.Sc Maths?

In order to become a bank manager in private sector, you must complete your graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from a recognized college/university in addition with some knowledge in computers as well. Any course related to computers will be an added advantage. Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years, for SC/ST candidates the age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC it is 3 years.

With this eligibility you have to appear for IBPS PO examination after cracking which you can work as a Probationary Officer in a bank. After working for a couple of years you will get proper experience and may get promoted to the post of a bank manager in future.
21st November 2016, 04:39 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumit Sharma Saumya View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc Maths and after completing it I want to apply for Private Bank Manager's post so I want to know how can I become a Private Bank Manager after completing B.Sc Maths? Please tell me the procedure.

Sorry, it is not possible to become a Private Bank Manager after completing B.Sc Mathematics and without experience. Those who have experience in the same bank are only appointed as Bank Manager through departmental examination. So it is not possible for you to become a bank manager in private banks directly after completion of B.Sc Mathematics. You have to study an MBA degree, which will help you to learn about the managerial skills. First you have to join in any one of the bank as an executive and after gaining some experience, you know how the manager will be selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?