23rd March 2017, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc Chemistry?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc Chemistry and after completing it I want to continue with my studies so I want to know which courses are available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc Chemistry? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc Chemistry?
  2. Courses available to pursue after completing B.Sc in Chemistry
  3. Are there any courses available for Rural Development in Contai, Purba Mednipur? Can I pursue the course after completing M.Sc in Chemistry?
  4. Which courses can I join through distance after completing BSc chemistry degree?
  5. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  6. How to pursue MSc Geology after completing BSc(Maths, Physics, Chemistry)
  7. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  8. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and IT?
  9. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  10. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  12. What should I do to become a software engineer after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the courses available that I can pursue to get a good job after failing in B.Sc Chemistry? How can I apply for the courses?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc Mathematics Honors with Physics and Chemistry (Pass course)?
  15. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  16. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc? What are the job scope after completing the course?
  17. How to pursue BSc in chemistry through disance education? Which are the universities?
  18. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
31st March 2017, 09:50 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc Chemistry?

Higher Study courses after Bachelor of Science in Chemistry:

Master of Science in Chemistry or Analytical chemistry or Drug Chemistry, Organic Chemistry or Inorganic chemistry or pharmaceutical chemistry etc.

Master of Business Administration.

Post Graduate Diploma in Analytical chemistry.

Post Graduate course in Clinical Research etc.
31st March 2017, 10:59 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc Chemistry?

The courses that you can pursue after Bachelor of Science in Chemistry are:

Master of Science in Chemistry.

M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry.

Post Graduate Diploma in Chemistry.

Master of Computer Application.

Master of Business Administration.

M.Phil in Chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?