17th January 2017, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses available that I can pursue to get a good job after failing in B.Sc Chemistry? How can I apply for the courses?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Sc Chemistry course but I failed in the exam but I don't want to loose hope. I want to know what are the courses available that I can pursue to get a good job after failing in B.Sc Chemistry? How can I apply for the courses? Please answer as soon as possible.

28th January 2017, 09:07 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses available that I can pursue to get a good job after failing in B.Sc Chemistry? How can I apply for the courses?

You can not pursue any course or get a good job after failing in Bachelor of Chemistry course. You need to clear final examination and get degree to become eligible for any higher study course or apply for government job. Once you clear your final examination, you will become eligible for:

>>Master's degree in chemistry then apply for NET exam for lectureship and Fellowship.

>>You can apply for MCA course or MBA course.

>>In case of government job entrance exams, you can apply for entrance exams like Civil Services examination, Banking job entrance exams, SSC CGL entrance exam, State Public Service Commission exam, RRB entrance exam etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?