30th July 2012, 01:48 PM
arnabimyname

What are the courses offered after M.Tech in CS engineering? Which college is best to do M.Tech in CS?

can i do further studies....??and if i take job after m.tech what will be the salary??and which college is best to do m.tech in cs?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses present in M.Tech for EE branch?
  2. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  3. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  4. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  5. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  6. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  7. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  8. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  9. How to do PG off campus after passing M.Tech engineering course?
  10. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  12. How to get a job if percentage in btech is less than 60%? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory? -- [New]
  14. GATE: which courses in computer science will be offered for MTECH?
  15. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  16. Universities offering Ms/MTech courses in Bengaluru, other than VTU?
  17. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  18. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
3rd February 2013, 02:41 PM
sbmu

Default Re: What are the courses offered after M.Tech in CS engineering? Which college is best to do M.Tech in CS?

Dear friend,

after M. Tech. (CS) if you want to continue your studies you can do Ph.d. or otherwise a lot of jobs will also be available for you.
And if you are talented enough then colleges of IIT, NIT,
BITS pliani and
ANNA university are best to do M. Tech. (CS).

Regards,
Sbmu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?