3rd April 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

What should I opt for better career opportunities after my 12th(Arts)? List of the top colleges for the same?

my sister just given her +2 exam from arts stream.....i want to know the proffesional courses for her...and good colleges for her?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. How to get B.Com after passing 12th Arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What course should I opt after my 12th? List of the top colleges along with their admission procedure for the same?
  3. What are the career opportunities available after completion of B.Sc(Zoology) from Delhi's top colleges?
  4. Can I opt for Biotechnology after passing 12th? What are the career opportunities? Which colleges are more preferable?
  5. Which course should I opt for making career in optics? List of the top colleges for the same? I have completed B.Sc course
  6. Which course is more preferable for Arts stream after passing higher secondary
  7. Is NIT, Nagpur is better college for B.Arch course? List of the top colleges under AIEEE for the same? I have secured 3256 AIR in AIEEE for B.Arch. What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Arch course?
  8. Scope of studying M.A.(English Literature) for English graduate? -- [New]
  9. Career opportunities in Public and Private sectors after M.Sc(Food Science) course? Should I study this course in ICAR accredited college being an Agriculture graduate? Top colleges for this course?
  10. Which course should I opt for making a career in astronomy after B.Sc? List of the top institutes for the same?
  11. Should I opt for PhD in Botany after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology? Is it suitable for me? What are the career opportunities after completion of the course?
  12. What are the Government jobs available for a Horticulture candidate? Which course is better between Horticulture and Dental Science?
  13. What should I do after diploma EEE higher studies?
  14. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Agriculture) in Delhi? Admission procedure and career opportunities?
  15. Career opportunities in M.Sc in Nanotechnology and List of colleges of M.Sc Nano technology in India?
  16. List of top career opportunities available in USA? How to search for the same?
  17. What would be the career opportunities and future prospective available in textile engineering after 4 years? List of the top colleges for the same?
  18. Is there any importance of doing M.Com in Business management after completion of BMS? Which course should I opt after BMS? List of specializations in M.Com?
25th March 2012, 06:34 PM
ssamm

Default Re: What should I opt for better career opportunities after my 12th(Arts)? List of the top colleges for the same?

Hi
There are many career options in arts stream. you can apply for fashion designing,interior designing as their is great scope in it.
you can also try for JBT ,BA Or Economics(h). you can apply for law courses.
must complete your graduation fist. If you are Intrested in travelling you can apply for air hostess but your English must be good.

YOU MUST NEED TO MENTION IN WHICH STATE YOU NEED THE LIST OF BEST COLLEGES.

GOOD LUCK
25th March 2012, 06:59 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I opt for better career opportunities after my 12th(Arts)? List of the top colleges for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my sister just given her +2 exam from arts stream.....i want to know the proffesional courses for her...and good colleges for her?
please reply soon..
HI!
After passing 12th with Arts stream there are many option like:-
> B.B.A
> B.C.A
> B.A
> L.L.B
> B.Animation
> Hotel Management
etc

GOOD LUCK!
30th May 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I have just completed my 2 with only 55% in arts stream.what are the proffesional cources i can opt and i also wanted to know the names of good colleges in calcutta.please reply soon..before 2nd june....please please...
6th January 2013, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

i will complete mt 10 2 in arts field.now i want 2 go for some professinal courses after this.i want 2 know d scope of law.what can we do after doing law.do we have good job opportunities??
27th February 2014, 01:42 PM
Hema keshari

[QUOTE=ssamm;1948328]Hi
There are many career options in arts stream. you can apply for fashion designing,interior designing as their is great scope in it.
you can also try for JBT ,BA Or Economics(h). you can apply for law courses.
must complete your graduation fist. If you are Intrested in travelling you can apply for air hostess but your English must be good.

I belong Siliguri,Darjeeling,W.B,India
9th March 2014, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a teacher so I would like to know about courses after 12th with humanities
22nd March 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

What are the Most proffessional cources in computer field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?