26th April 2015, 12:14 PM
nithingowda1234

What courses should I take to become an ACP officer after SSLC?

what courses should be taken to become an ACP officer after sslc

30th April 2015, 01:02 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What courses should I take to become an ACP officer after SSLC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nithingowda1234 View Post
what courses should be taken to become an ACP officer after sslc
To get a post of ACP i.e. Assistant commissioner of Police, you need to first write CSAT examination which is conducted by UPSC every year. ACP post is filled by IPS officers and for IPS post writing civil service examination through UPSC i.e. union public service commission is one of the option.

To get eligible for Civil service examination you must have completed your graduation, as SSLC is only higher secondary examination i.e. 12th. You are not eligible to write Civil service examination to become ACP officer.

There are simple procedure to become ACP in Police.
  • Get a graduate degree in any discipline from recognized board or university.
  • Once you are in final year and have appeared for final examination, start filling up of UPSC form for Civil services because even final year students are also eligible to write the examination.
  • There are two phases, Mains Prelims and Mains, once you clear both of them then you have to face interview, if you are successfully able to through in your interview then you will be on board for IPS officer.
Remember there are few age constraints like you age must be between 21 to 30 years of age. And relaxation will be given on government norms like 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC or ST candidates. Number of attempts for General are 4, for OBC its 7 attempts and for SC or ST, no limits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?