25th August 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

What is CPT registration date?

sir , i want to know my cpt registration date...pelase tell me what is the date for the same

29th August 2012, 03:34 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is CPT registration date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir , i want to know my cpt registration date...pelase tell me what is the date for the same
The registration for Common Proficiency Test Course is open throughout the year and if you have passed your secondary level of examination, from a recognized board, you may register for the same. As per the guidelines of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, candidates who have passed secondary level of examination may register for Common Proficiency Test Course but in order to take the test, the candidate must qualify 10+2 (Higher Secondary) level of examination in any stream. The test is held twice a year and in order to take the test in a particular month, the registration must be done two months prior to the first day of the month in which the test is to be held. The Common Proficiency Test is scheduled in the month of June and December every year.

In order to register yourself for the Common Proficiency Test Course, refer to the link provided below:

Online Application Form (CPT)
8th October 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

i had lost my cpt letter and how can i get my registration date now
21st October 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

i had lost my cpt letter and how can i get my registration date now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?