4th January 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

After my 12th results for which entrance exam should I register?

when should i register for entrance exam?
after my h.s.c result or before?

5th January 2012, 09:28 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After my 12th results for which entrance exam should I register?

After 12th results you can register with many entrance options for which you are interested. Of course you can register with entrance exam while you are appearing for 12th exam.

If you are interested for engineering then you can register for IIT JEE, VIT, BIITS, and State JEE. The Medical interested candidate can apply for AIPMT and State JEE. Those who are interested for Law they can be registered with CLAT entrance exam and so on.
5th January 2012, 10:42 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Hi,

Well,after finishing your 12th exam,there are so many options for you.First of all select the field in which you are interested in,love to do in future as well.

Here are some of the exams and the fields related to it.

Engineering:

IIT-JEE
AIEEE
BITSAT

Medical:
AIPMT
JIPMER
AFMC

Law:
CLAT

All the best for your future and write the appropriate exam for you.This is the right time to choose your career option. You can have all the benefits in this. You can also apply for general line and go for IAS exam which is the most prestigious exam in India.

Regards,
yash
12th September 2012, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum qualification for ipbs exam?
21st October 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

now,iam doing bsc (cs).final year....can i apply for ipbs exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?