31st August 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

When will the SBI PO Exam be conducted? Future Prospects of PO Job?

gdmrng..i would like to know the details of the po exam expecially by sbi..how n when it is conducted.what are the future prospects of po jbs..my id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. When the next SBI PO exam will be held?
  2. What are the future prospects in Biomedical Engineering course after scoring 1114 in Tamilnadu HSC Exam?
  3. What are the future job prospects in MBA operations management?
  4. What are the job prospects of an IPR Graduate? I am an engineer graduate in CSE
  5. Diploma in audiology and speech therapy: Colleges, Course Duration, Future Jobs Prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I appear for another SBI PO Exam having attempted 2 times previously for SBI PO Exam and 2 times for SBI Associate Banks PO Exam?
  7. Is M.Des a good option after B.Tech in Computer Science? What are the future prospects of Job in this field?
  8. Future prospects of studying MBA in UK?
  9. Reappearing in Chemistry through NIOS board will affect the job prospects? Pursuing further studies through regular college is possible after studying from NIOS board? -- [New]
  10. Preparation of subjects in CFA and future perspective of it in future
  11. Am I eligible to do masters in heritage management after completion of engineering? What is the scope of future job prospects?
  12. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  13. Future prospects of doing MS in USA? Is USA better or UK for studying MS?
  14. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  15. Information regarding list of colleges offering Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy? Job Prospects after completion of this course?
  16. What are the future prospects in BSc Biotech field?
  17. Is there any future prospects of job (In UK, USA or EU Country) after I do MBBS from Ukraine having ECTS applicable in UK or USA?
  18. When is the SBI Bank PO entrance exam going to be conducted?
1st September 2011, 09:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the SBI PO Exam be conducted? Future Prospects of PO Job?

Usually there is no specific month for the SBI exam. The last exam for the post of Po was conducted around the month of July. These exams are usually conducted twice or thrice in a year. Again it depends on the number of vacancies which are vacant. The position of PO has high scope. They can get in to higher level or managerial positions within a short span of time. The career prospects in this area are also high.
27th April 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the SBI PO Exam be conducted? Future Prospects of PO Job?

except for 2011 s b i p o exam eligibility criteria remained first class graduation 65 percent marks in 2012 with upcoming vacancies in SBI PO can we expect only simple graduation as eligibility criteria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?