24th March 2017, 01:15 PM
Janani B karthik

What is the criteria followed to apply for Ph.D after completion of PGDHRM?

Hi, I have completed my post graduate [MSW -2008] after that I have completed PGDHRM through correspondence . last 7 yrs I was working in HR Domain . still now working the same domain. Now I would like to apply for Phd in Tamil nadu. can you guide me for further process. how to apply for entrance exam details and duration of course, university. Thanks in advance.

Janani

25th March 2017, 10:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria followed to apply for Ph.D after completion of PGDHRM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janani B karthik View Post
Hi, I have completed my post graduate [MSW -2008] after that I have completed PGDHRM through correspondence . last 7 yrs I was working in HR Domain . still now working the same domain. Now I would like to apply for Phd in Tamil nadu. can you guide me for further process. how to apply for entrance exam details and duration of course, university. Thanks in advance.

Janani
Post graduate diploma candidates are not eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. You have completed MSW course so you are eligible for Ph.D course in Social Work.

But your masters degree marks must be above 55% from a recognized University. You should qualify in UGC NET entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?