24th March 2017, 12:15 PM
Kunalbahwal19

Am I eligible to apply for Masters of Social Work course after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Am I eligible to apply for Masters of Social Work course after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Can you please guide me with the steps which I need to follow to apply for the admission? Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. What should I do for completing Ph.D in Social Work after completion of MSW?
  3. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  4. How to do masters in MSW after completing B.Tech in Mechanical?
  5. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  6. List of best colleges which offers masters in social work?
  7. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Better scope between Masters in English and Masters in Social work?
  9. Question papers for Masters in Social work from Delhi university?
  10. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  11. What is the eligibility for masters in mechanical engineering in Germany?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for job in defence after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Can I do masters in engineering after completion of AMIE?
  14. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Astrology having done Masters in Social Work along with Jyotish Ratnam, Jyotish Visharad and Jyotish Acharya?
  16. Am I eligible for masters in social work after doing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  17. How to apply for the position of Break Inspector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and with 3 years of work experience?
  18. Where to get sample papers for masters in social work entrance exam?
25th March 2017, 09:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Masters of Social Work course after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunalbahwal19 View Post
Am I eligible to apply for Masters of Social Work course after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Can you please guide me with the steps which I need to follow to apply for the admission? Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!
No, you are not eligible for Masters of Social Work.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in Social Work or its equivalent from a recognized university are eligible for M.A in Social Work admission.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?