21st August 2017, 10:49 PM
mehroon.nessa123

Is Maths subject compulsory to apply for medical course in Canada after completion of 12th standard without Maths?

Hello, I am mehroon nessa. A student of 11th standard. I am quite confused about that I will take higher maths or not as I want to study MBBS in Canada. Is maths needed in Canada medical admissions in universities or any other country?

24th August 2017, 09:51 PM
starberry

Default Re: Is Maths subject compulsory to apply for medical course in Canada after completion of 12th standard without Maths?

Maths subject is not compulsory for medical course in any country. Hence, without maths you can continue your school studies. Here is the list of top MBBS colleges in Canada -

>> University of Manitoba
>> University of Western Ontario
>> Canadian Mennonite University
>> Queen's University
>> Trinity Western University
>> University of the Fraser Valley
>> University of Waterloo
>> University of Alberta
>> University of Calgary
>> University of Victoria
20th March 2018, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Maths subject compulsory to apply for medical course in Canada after completion of 12th standard without Maths?

Hi, I am going to be in 11th standard soon. I am thinking taking Medical with maths. I want to study BSc. Nursing in Canada. Is maths compulsory for admission in BSc. Nursing. Kindly suggest me appropriate suggestion. I will thankful. Reply me as soon as earliest possible.
29th July 2018, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to study nursing or pharmacy in Canada but I have no mathematics in 12th what can I do now?is any courses without maths for medical students
22nd March 2019, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello I have done my 2 in medical stream and i want to know what is best courses for me to study in canada.
19th July 2020, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Is maths compulsory to apply for Bsc.biotechnology after 12th in Canada?
19th September 2020, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have clear my 12 with medical stream . Now i want to know that I have to study mathematics for adimmision in medical university
4th November 2021, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Is maths compulsory in Canada for pursuing CA after 12 the
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?