11th June 2018, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut-off for graduation courses in Guwahati College, Guwahati?

I want to apply for Bachelor of Science i.e. B.Sc courses in Guwahati College, Guwahati therefore, please tell me the cut-off for various graduate courses being offered by the college.

Related Questions:
  1. List of ISC affiliated Intermediate Science schools in Guwahati?
  2. Colleges under Assam University offering BSc(Anthropology) course?
  3. List of private and government colleges in Dispur, Assam to study a management course
  4. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Civil student in Assam
  5. Coaching classes for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced in Meghalaya
  6. List of institutes offering Implant Training to BTech Chemical student in Assam -- [New]
  7. Where in Guwahati will I get the form for M.Pharma admission in NIPER Guwahati?
  8. Admission in Guwahati Medical College under SC/ST category of AIPMT? Will I be able to get Education Loan?
  9. Do I have to study in Guwahati if I chooses Guwahati as my center for entrance test?
  10. Companies offering Implant Training to BTech Mechanical 5th semester student in Assam?
  11. Which stream of MBA and college will be better to study from Guwahati for a BBA Hospitality student?
  12. How can I apply for the post of Police Sub Inspector in Guwahati?
  13. Can I submit Guwahati university registration along with Assam university migration?
  14. Where in Guwahati will I get the form for M.Pharma admission in NIPER Guwahati? What is the syllabus of examination?
  15. How to get admission in Arya college Guwahati in Geology department
  16. List of courses that can be done in Assam after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Guwahati? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any research institute available for Internship in Assam for CSE 6th semester student?
  18. Can I get Dual degree in IIT after scoring 3239 and 7000+ rank in CSE?
13th June 2018, 05:04 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut-off for graduation courses in Guwahati College, Guwahati?

B.Sc course Eligibility in Guwahati College:

>> Candidates should complete class 10+2 exam in Science stream or equivalent exam with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

There is no such cutoff to get admission. They will publish merit list based on the marks obtained by candidates in class 10+2 exam. And, based on the merit list, candidates are selected for the various courses.

Guwahati College Communication Address :

Gauhati Commerce College,
Bamunimaidan
Guwahati- 781021
Phone No: 0361-2550512

http://www.guwahaticollege.org.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?