3rd January 2018, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I submit Guwahati university registration along with Assam university migration?

I have completed my graduation twice from Guwahati and Assam university at the time three years. I am selected for B.Ed course in Guwahati university. Can I submit Guwahati university registration also along with Assam university migration?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in MS college? I have completed graduation from Assam University Silchar
  2. List of private and government colleges in Dispur, Assam to study a management course
  3. How to transfer my college from one polytechnic to other?
  4. Top colleges for M.Sc (Biotechnology) in India -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is Assam Down Town University, Guwahati Approved by AICTE?
  6. Best universities offering B.Sc(Anthropology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Procedure to get Migration Certificate from Calcutta University? Total cost and documents required submitting?
  8. Procedure to get Migration Certification from Osmania University? Total cost and documents required for submitting?
  9. Does Migration Certificate is necessary to submit for admission in Distance M.Com course at Mumbai University for B.Com graduate of Mangalore University?
  10. Is migration certificate not required for B.Ed, BTC and B.P.Ed?
  11. List of colleges/Universities offering Master of Social Welfare course in Assam?
  12. How to get migration certificate from CBSE?
  13. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in Guwahati(Assam)? Can a Law graduate apply for B.Ed course? How may I get details about B.Ed?
  14. Industries offering Inplant Training to BTech Chemical 4th semester student in Northeast India? -- [New]
  15. How to get migration certificate from Sikkim Manipal University after completing M.Sc IT?
  16. How can I get my Migration reissued if I lost the original?
  17. Admission for MSc university in DU after scoring 67.5% in BSc Chemistry from Mumbai University? What is the cutoff percentage? Colleges in which I can apply? Should I submit migration certificate?
  18. Which colleges are best to study Polytechnic Diploma in Computers?
5th January 2018, 10:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I submit Guwahati university registration along with Assam university migration?

Since, you are selected for B.Ed course under Guwahati University, you must submit registration certificate of any one of the University. It is not necessary to submit both the certificates at a time. Only one certificate is enough for pursuing B.Ed course on the basis of your Graduation. So, according to my opinion, you must submit the registration of Guwahati University.
4th August 2021, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I submit Guwahati university registration along with Assam university migration?

Do i need migration certificate if i want to transfer from gauhati university to assam university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?