16th December 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Which stream of MBA and college will be better to study from Guwahati for a BBA Hospitality student?

Sir, I am from Bhutan and studying BBA in Hospitality from Guwahati but, for MBA I want to change stream as well as college. Which stream and college will be better for me of Guwahati?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to study B.Sc. degree in Hotel and Hospitality Administration from IHM Guwahati?
  2. How to do BBA and MBA after passing 12th with 53%? Career in Hospitality and management? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How much money is needed to study for BBA exam in Guwahati?
  4. Should I study MBA in Hospitality and Tourism after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  5. Can I do MBA in Hospitality management or MBA in Pharmaceutics after studying B.Com?
  6. Selection of stream to study in MBA for BBA graduate?
  7. Which course should I choose in between PG Diplomas in Tourism and Hospitality and MBA in Tourism and Hospitality?
  8. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  9. List of top 10 BBA colleges in Kerala? I wish to study masters degree(MBA)
  10. How can I get Visa to study MBA in Abroad being a BBA student?
  11. Can I do MBA regular in any college of Chandigarh after MBA in Hospitality Management?
  12. Which are the best colleges with BBA and MBA?
  13. Am I eligible to study MBA(HR) being a B.Sc(Hospitality Management) graduate?
  14. List of universities offering MBA(Hospitality Management) with scholarship in UK? Entrance exams to get admission?
  15. What should I study in Guwahati after 12th with 67%?
  16. Can I study BBA after completion of Intermediate with Biology stream?
  17. Possibility to study MBA in Canada for BBA student? Percentage required in BBA for admission?
  18. Which is better to study among BBA and BBA(H)? Scope of BBA and MBA?
22nd February 2018, 12:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream of MBA and college will be better to study from Guwahati for a BBA Hospitality student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am from Bhutan and studying BBA in Hospitality from Guwahati but, for MBA I want to change stream as well as college. Which stream and college will be better for me of Guwahati?

Best colleges in Guwahati to study MBA are given below:

North Eastern Regional Institute of Management - Official Website

Guwahati University - Official Website

Assam Don Bosco University - Official Website

Gauhati Commerce College - Official Website

Assam Institute of Management - Official Website

Candidates can select the stream based on his/her interest, ability and skill. Candidates can choose marketing or finance streams in the MBA program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?