25th February 2018, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

What cut-off mark do we need to join Genetic Engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu?

What cut-off mark do we need to join Genetic Engineering? Which is the best college for Genetic Engineering in Tamil Nadu? What are the future scope of Genetics study?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Genetic engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu? Marks required to join these colleges?
  2. Best college in Tamil Nadu for Genetic Engineering? Scope of Genetic Engineering in India?
  3. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  4. What is the eligibility to get admission in top genetic engineering college in Tamilnadu
  5. How to study genetic engineering while studying 11th?
  6. Engineering cut off marks for student having domicile of Tamil Nadu but completed 12th from AP?
  7. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  8. Cut off marks required to get admission on merit basis in any good Genetic Engineering college?
  9. Marks required for admission in Agricultural colleges of Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  11. List of colleges for Genetic Engineering in Tamil Nadu and their admission eligibility criteria -- [New]
  12. How can I join Genetic engineering after HSC?
  13. Required Cut off marks to get admission in Engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu through Lateral Entry?
  14. List of government colleges of Tamil Nadu to study Genetic Engineering? Procedure of admission?
  15. List of colleges in Tamil Nadu for M.Tech in Genetic Engineering? How can I get a job after it? How much salary I can get?
  16. Best Colleges with high placement record for Genetic Engineering in South India
  17. What is the minimum cut-off required for admission in Ayurvedic Colleges, Tamil Nadu?
  18. Need information regarding joining MBBS course in Tamil Nadu?
28th February 2018, 03:23 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What cut-off mark do we need to join Genetic Engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu?

You must need to score at least 80% marks in 10+2 examination or must be under 1000 ranks in JEE (Main/Advance) to get admission in Genetics Engineering.

Genetics Engineering have good future scope and also very demanding sector in Engineering.

Best colleges for Genetics Engineering in Tamil Nadu are:-

Merit International Institute of Technology
Address:- 22, Havelock Road, Ooty The Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu
Contact No. - (0423) 2443601,2443606,2442486

SRM Institute of Science and Technology
Address:- SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
Contact No. - (044) 27454646, 27453159, 27456363, 27456334
28th February 2018, 03:48 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What cut-off mark do we need to join Genetic Engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu?

It is not possible to predict exact cut-off marks before declaration of result.
But you should score more than 50 percent in entrance exam to get admission in any of the good college.

Some of the colleges to pursue Genetic Engineering in Tamil Nadu are as follows:-
SRM University
Bharath University, Chennai
Government Science College
IIT, Madras

Scopes in Genetic Engineering are:-
Consultant
Nutritionist
Principal Plant Breeder
Clinical Geneticist
Assistant Professor
Laboratory Technician
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?