20th June 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of counseling of B.A LLB from IP university?

sir,

pl tell me the date of counselling for BA.LLB from IP University . my rank is 4745 can i get a addmission in BALLB (5Years)in IP University

Related Questions:
  1. Date of release of counseling dates for 5 years LLB course? How to face counseling? How to get a good college?
  2. Date for LLB counseling 2010 Kerala LLB 5 year course entrance exam
  3. What is LLB counseling date in Osmania University for this year?
  4. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  5. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  6. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  7. Where can I get the best counseling about LLB? From where can I get the alerts of the various entrance exams of LLB?
  8. Date of counseling of Anna University for TANCET?
  9. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  10. What is the date of announcement for counseling of NTR health university?
  11. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  12. Date of issue of M.E counseling application form by Anna University? Last date to apply for M.E counseling
  13. What is the date of counseling after scoring a rank of 3212 in IP university?
  14. LLB entrance exam application date?
  15. Can I do graduation once again to pursue LLB? -- [New]
  16. Lateral Entry B.E / B.tech Counseling date?
  17. Date of counseling and place of counseling for 52618 ranker?
  18. Percentage required to take admission in 12th for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
29th June 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of counseling of B.A LLB from IP university?

sir its a humble request plz let me know what is the date of counselling for BA.LLB code 121?
17th July 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is jayesh kain pls tell me counselling date of BA LLB in IP delhi unversity for sc my id is [email protected] pls sir waiting for ur reply
18th July 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the counselling schedule of ba llb from IPU
27th July 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

hiii...myself nikita sir my rank is 187 in ipu in ba llb ....sir plz tell me from.when the counselling is starting
28th July 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

why ip university is taking so much time for BA.LLLB conselling for the year 2014 ????????????????????????????
HENCE THE RESUL WAS OUT ON 3 JUNE 2014 (CET)
AND GUYS WHO R WORRIED ABOUT THE SEAT ...AND DONT KNOW WILL THEY GET IT OR NOT..JUST CHECK THE CONSELLING RESULT OF 2013 ..... U MAY HAVE UR ANSWER....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?