14th December 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of filling the form of NDA?

what is the date of form filling date of nda...please mention to me the date for it

16th December 2011, 02:51 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of filling the form of NDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the date of form filling date of nda...please mention to me the date for it
NDA Stands for National Defence Academy, this examination is Conducted by UPSC, Twice in a year and the recruitment of this examination will be based on these academy :

>> Army Wings
>> Naval wings
>> Air Force Wings.

For Naval and Air Force Wings, you have to complete your 12Th examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects.

But for Army wings, you have to complete your 12Th examination in any stream form a recognised Board.

Age Eligiblity :
----------

>> To apply for this examination, you must have attained the age of 16.5 Years and Not have attained the age of 19 years. No upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates in this examination.

The Notification of NDA (I) Examination will be Published on 31/Dec/2011 and the last date of apply for NDA Examination 30/Jan/2012 and the examination will be held on 15/April/2012.

So, please wait for the Notification and then apply for NDA Examination Online. The Registration will be started form soon declaring the Notification, So wait for the Notification and then apply for NDA Examination and More information check official website :

http://upsc.gov.in
16th December 2011, 03:05 PM
kiten

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy, this examination is Conducted by UPSC, Twice in a year (june and December)and the recruitment of this examination will be based on these academy :

> Army Wings
> Naval wings
> Air Force Wings.

For Naval and Air Force Wings, you have to complete your 12th examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects.

But for Army wings, you have to complete your 12Th examination in any stream form a recognized Board.

Age Eligibility :

** To apply for this examination, you must have attained the age of 16.5 Years and Not have attained the age of 19 years. No upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates in this examination.

**The Notification of NDA (I) Examination will be Published on 31/Dec/2011 and the last date of apply for NDA Examination 30/Jan/2012 and the examination will be held on 15/April/2012.

So, please wait for the Notification and then apply for NDA Examination Online. The Registration will be started form soon declaring the Notification, So wait for the Notification and then apply for NDA Examination and More information check official website :
16th December 2011, 04:19 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What is the date of filling the form of NDA?

Quote:

Last Date For Submission Of NDA Forms

The NDA (National Defence Academy) Exam is conducted twice every year by the UPSC for admissions to the Indian Armed Forces in the months of April and August..

The forms for the next NDA exams will be available from 31st December,2011 and the last date to fill the forms is 30th January,2012

The NDA 1 exam is going to be conducted on 15th April,2012

The forms can be obtained from your nearest post office..

For appearing in the NDA exams..a candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criterion :-

1) You should be within the age limit of 16.5-19 years as seen on 1st July 2012

2) You should be a 12th pass out or a 12th appearing candidate

You should have good physical health,perfect eyesight and free of all ailments..

The written exam shall consist of questions on General Ability (general knowledge and current affairs) and english & basic maths

After clearing the written exam..you have to clear the interview and then the medical examination..

For any further queries..log on to the official website of UPSC which is http://upsc.gov.in

I have also attached a few past papers of NDA..

Go through them and i hope they help you in your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: doc NDA Genral-ability.doc(61.4 KB, 98 views)
File Type: pdf NDA-Solved-Previous-Year-Question-Paper-2008.pdf(61.3 KB, 113 views)
16th December 2011, 04:39 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

NDA examination is conducted by the UPSC to select students for different fields like ARMY,NAVY and AIR FORCE.There is one single papers for all these fields and students can apply for all three according to his preferences

Eligibility for 2012 NDA I ::

You should be have passed your class 12th examination in any streams for the ARMY and you must have physics and maths a s a compulsory subjects for the NAVY and AIR FORCE .

You should have born not earlier than 2nd January, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1996 .

The NDA examination is done in three phases ::

1.Written exam
2.SSB
3.Medical .

Written examination consist of two papers ::

Paper I:: It carries 300 Marks and is of maths and duration of the examination is 2-1/2 hours

Paper II ::It carries 600 marks and duration of the examination is 2-1/2 hours .It consist of English and General ability paper.

General Ability Test will be broken into 6 parts. The allocated marks are:

Physics – This topic will carry 100 marks.
Chemistry – This topic will carry 60 marks.
General section – This topic will carry 40 marks.
History, Freedom Movement – This topic will carry 80 marks.
Geography – This topic will carry 80 marks.
Current Events – This topic will carry 40 marks.

Important dates ::

Starting date of selling the application form ::31.12.2011
Last date to apply for the exam::30.01.2012
Date of examination ::15.04.2012
16th December 2011, 05:53 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy, this examination is Conducted by UPSC.
Army Wings
Naval wings
Air Force Wings.

But for Army wings, you have to complete your 12Th examination in any stream form a recognised Board.

Age Eligiblity :
your age should be 16.5 Years and Not have attained the age of 19 years.

The Notification of NDA (I) Examination will be Published on 31/Dec/2011 and the last date of apply for NDA Examination 30/Jan/2012 and the examination will be held on 15/April/2012.
16th December 2011, 06:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

UPSC has not yet notified about the admission for NDA. In the official website of UPSC, it can be found that the date of notification of NDA exam is 31/12/2011. The last date of receipt of application from will be 30/01/2012. The date of exam will be on 15/04/2012. You can get the forms in Employment News. You can fill the application form and send it to the specified address before 301/1/2012. You can get all other details along with the notification.
16th December 2011, 07:22 PM
bishnu_g

form fillup will start from last december , please keep visiting upsc.gov.in
best wishes
30th December 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

web site for fill the form of national defence academy entrance exam
30th December 2011, 03:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear friend,

NDA I and NDA II application details is already announced .The Details of the exam schedule is given below.

EXAM DATE FOR NDA I EXAM:-

Date of commencement of notification : 31-12-2011
Last date to receive completed application forms : 30-01-2012
Date of NDA I Exam : 15-04-2012

EXAM DATE FOR NDA II EXAM:-

Date of commencement of notification : 05-05-2012
Last date for the receipt of completed application forms : 04-06-2012
Date of NDA II Exam : 19-08-2012

For more information on this exam, you can visit http://www.upsc.gov.in

I have attached some related file for NDA exam.

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA.pdf(481.8 KB, 81 views)
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 132 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?