6th April 2012, 10:55 PM
Hemanta handique

Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering at an age of 23 years? What to do to apply for the same?

Can i join indian navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering and also after 23 age ? And what to do for applying ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  2. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  3. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student of 17 years old? Qualification required and age limit to apply?
  4. Can I join in Indian Navy after completing diploma course in Engineering?
  5. How to join Indian Navy after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are those colleges and institutes?
  6. Can I join navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  7. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if completed Civil Engineering Diploma course being a 30 years old candidate and having 162 cms height?
  8. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? What can I do to get a government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I join Indian Army, Air Force or Navy after diploma in Mechanical? How to join after B.E Mechanical? What is the maximum age limit for joining defense?
  10. How can I join Indian Navy after completing B.E in mechanical engineering
  11. How can I join Indian Army, Navy, Airforce after completing diploma or engineering in medical
  12. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  13. How to join Indian Navy after studying diploma? I am 18 years old
  14. Can I join Indian Navy after completing mechanical diploma after 10th standard -- [New]
  15. Detailed information about Indian Navy for 27 years old Computer Science Diploma holder?
  16. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student, how can I join Indian Air Force?
  18. How to join MBA course after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
10th May 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering at an age of 23 years? What to do to apply for the same?

can i join after completing my advance diploma in mechamical engimeering(tool and die making) and what to do for applying?
13th May 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering at an age of 23 years? What to do to apply for the same?

Can I join Indian Army after completing diploma computer science & Engineering at an age of 21 years?
18th May 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

can i join navy after completing deploima
29th May 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

after completing10 mechanical can i join navy?
15th August 2012, 11:50 PM
MOUSE92

dear ,
yes you can easily join indain army
but for this you have to give entrance exam

according to your age group you have to give CDS exam

eligibility

you should be citizen of india

19 to 25 yrs for CPL holders

you should be single

you have to pass 12th class

you have to cover graduation of atleast 3 yrs
16th August 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

can i join navy after completing mechanical engineering?
13th January 2013, 12:07 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends...........

YES you are eligible to join Indian Navy

Required criteria is:
1.YOU MUST BE AN INDIAN

2.SHOULD BE SINGLE

3.AGE 19 TO 25 YEARS

4.MUST POSSESS 12TH

ALL THE BEST............
22nd September 2013, 02:50 PM
Harikrishnan.H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemanta handique View Post
Can i join indian navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering and also after 23 age ? And what to do for applying ?
iam a final year student in diploma
22nd September 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

i want join indian navy
22nd September 2013, 02:54 PM
HARIKRISHNAN.H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemanta handique View Post
iam a final year student in diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?