1st August 2014, 06:58 PM
anoop u nair

What is the date of MCA entrance exam of Calicut University?

i want the date of MCA entrance examination date of calicut university.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of MCA entrance exam of Calicut University? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to do MCA under Calicut after passing the Kerala entrance exam with 1709 rank? Best colleges under Calicut and MG university in Kerala?
  3. How to do Ph.D after completing MCA from University of Calicut
  4. Study materials for MCA entrance exam? Previous years solved entrance question papers? Model papers of various universities especially calicut university?
  5. Date of Delhi University MCA exam date and date of sale of forms?
  6. Date of MCA entrance exam? How to fill up the forms? Last date of form submission of MCA entrance conducted by Pune university? From where to get the forms?
  7. What's the last date of application for submission for calicut M.Com? How may I get applying procedure?
  8. Calicut university previous Ph.D entrance question papers
  9. What is the exam date of 1st and 2nd semester B.Com of Calicut University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  11. Does MBA has more scope in terms or growth prospects and salary than C.A?
  12. Can I apply for MCA in Calicut University? I have completed graduation in BBA
  13. Am i eligible for MCA course in Kerala after passing B.Sc from Calicut University? I took four chances to clear maths in B.Sc
  14. Am I eligible for MSc biotech course in Calicut University after completing BSc Zoology course? How to apply for the entrance exam?
  15. Delhi University MCA entrance last date? What is the required condition?
  16. Can i appear for Ph.d entrance exam in calicut university after completing M.A in English Literature from Mahatma Gandhi University
  17. Is it necessary to do part time MCA exam from mumbai University?
  18. Study materials for MCA entrance exam? Previous years solved question papers?
1st August 2015, 11:42 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of MCA entrance exam of Calicut University?

** Important date of MCA entrance exam of Calicut University as given below:::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>

:: Eligibility for Calicut University MCA Entrance Exam :

=> The candidate should have Bachelor degree with 60% Mark in any fields from any recognized University.

:: Selection Process

=> Entrance Examination Merit List

:: Examination Date

=> Last week of August, 2015

:: Examination Pattern

=> Mathematics for 40 questions,

=> Computer Awareness for 15 questions,

=> General English for 15 questions,

=> General Knowledge and Analytical Ability for 50 questions.

** Contact Address
The Controller of Examinations
University of Calicut, Calicut University,
P O:-673635
Kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?