5th August 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between IIT and CBSE class 10th in-terms of value?

man I want to ask the difference of value between IIT and CBSE class 10

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between CBSE and NIOS syllabus and difficulty level?
  2. Will there be a problem to write 10th class CBSE exam through Army or KV school if there is some age difference?
  3. If I do my B.Tech from IIT then will I face any problems after scoring 69.92% in 10th CBSE?
  4. What is the main difference between Board and School SA2?
  5. Reference books and guide books for CBSE class 10th?
  6. Is there any percentile difference available in switching between Boards after completion of 10th? Which Board is better among CBSE, WBCHSE and ISC? List of CBSE schools in Pune? -- [New]
  7. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  8. Which Board to choose after 10th grade IGSCE? Is CBSE good to chooose?
  9. Minimum age to appear in CBSE class 10th exam?
  10. What is the procedure for admission after 10th class?
  11. Which is better between CBSE and Maharashtra board? Is there any difference between the syllabus of CBSE and Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Minimum age for appearing in 10th class CBSE?
  13. At what age one can appear in 10th CBSE board exams?
  14. If my ward appear in Board Conducted Examination of class 10th CBSE is there is any restriction for their admission in class 11th?
  15. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  16. How to prepare for IIT JEE? I have done my class 11th from CBSE board
  17. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
  18. R.S. Agarwal and NCERT books are enough to prepare for Mathematics exam of 10th CBSE? Toughest chapter of Mathematics in 10th CBSE?
7th August 2011, 01:26 AM
sachin200792

Default Re: What is the difference between IIT and CBSE class 10th in-terms of value?

In terms of value IIT is much higher than class 10th. There is a huge gap in the values of IIT and 10th cbse.

Having done class 10th board you can sit in no more than a polytechnique exam and get your diploma from ITI just to become a diploma holding junior engineer.

While to be eligible to give IIT JEE you need at least 60%in class 12th board exam (in PCM). Only after clearing this exam you will be allowed to have a seat in one of the IIT's.

IIT JEE exam is much harder than polytechnique exam in terms of course and level of competition.

IIT provides you much opportunities to explore your talent while you cannot have these opportunities just after passing class 10th board.

IIT provides much wider scope for jobs while you are not even eligible for many of the jobs just after passing 10th board.

So, there is a lot value difference in IIT and class 10th board.
7th August 2011, 12:52 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: What is the difference between IIT and CBSE class 10th in-terms of value?

There is a huge gap in the values of IIT and 10th CBSE.
There is a lot value difference in IIT and class 10th board

**Having done class 10th board you can sit in no more than a polytechnique exam and get your diploma from ITI just to become a diploma holding junior engineer.

**While to be eligible to give IIT JEE you need at least 60%in class 12th board exam (in PCM). Only after clearing this exam you will be allowed to have a seat in one of the IIT's.

**IIT JEE exam is much harder than polytechnique exam in terms of course and level of competition.

**IIT provides you much opportunities to explore your talent while you cannot have these opportunities just after passing class 10th board.

**IIT provides much wider scope for jobs while you are not even eligible for many of the jobs just after passing 10th board.

Thanks!
13th April 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THE IIT SYLABUS AND HOW IT IS USE FOR CBSE STUDENTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?