31st August 2012, 10:06 PM
prabhu999

What is the difference between IIT and NIT? I am currently preparing for GATE

I am currently preparing for GATE 2013.
What is difference between IIT and NIT?
How much marks do I need to get into IIT and NIT?
If possible please let me know about SCOPE in CS after I clear Gate

4th December 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between IIT and NIT? I am currently preparing for GATE

What is my mind psycological troma,my mind is creating graphical programmes on by on.............
4th December 2012, 10:30 PM
rameswar54

Default Re: What is the difference between IIT and NIT? I am currently preparing for GATE

They are two excellent universities of India. Its too difficult to compare between them. But NIT has little bit more good then IIT up to the info I have got from my friends who are studying in these universities.
And as you asked about how much marks you need to get into IIT or NIT, then it is not marks that count but the percentile score you get in the GATE exam. And CSE has a good scope. Mostly the cut off margin stays at 30-40 marks for CSE branch.
27th January 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Which one is more difficult NIT or IIT?
9th March 2013, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance exams can i give to become a software engineer ?and how much marks should i get in them?
16th February 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between nit and iit.what is the format of engineering at national, state and city level?
28th May 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

IF I AM DONG PCMC JEE-MAIN ,I CAN GO FOR AERONEOTICAL ENGENIERING ?
2nd July 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required in gate to take admission in NIt or IIT in m teach course and is there any eligibility in B.E
13th June 2016, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir my daughter has got 59 rank,IIT Roorkee offered her MSC Economics, but she is interested in MSC Statics now Nagaland niit offer her MSC Statics
Sir I M very confused where we are going plz help and guide whether there are big diffrence between IIT and niit
Regards
Hemant
arorahemant70@gmail. Com
14th June 2016, 08:50 PM
onemdindus

IIT stands for Indian Institute of Technology. This institution is considered to be most premier institution for engineering and technology studies. It offers both under graduation and post graduation in engineering and Technology. For under graduation, one must pass IIT JEE Advanced level exam. To join post graduation, one must pass GATE exam.

NIT stands for National Institute of Technology. Next to IITs, NITs are considered best for for engineering and technology studies.It also offers both under graduation and post graduation in engineering and Technology. For under graduation, one must pass IIT JEE Mains level exam. To join post graduation, one must pass GATE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?