28th June 2011, 10:14 AM
kartavya99

What is the difference between success and rich?

i want to know the meaning of success and rich......? I heard this question so many times from my friends.

28th June 2011, 10:08 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the difference between success and rich?

Hello,
Success and richness are the two different things. A successful person maybe rich, but its not necessary that a rich man is successful in his efforts. For Eg. An employee in MNC, had target to get in a MNC and today he has achieved his ambition, he is a successful man in his own reference.
On the other hand a rich man has the power of money and his ambition is to be an IAS but have lack interest in study. He has failed in PSC exam now you can not mark the man as successful man, but he is rich (may be there are exceptions).
A successful middleclass man is much more satisfied with his life than an unsuccessful rich man.
I think now you have understand the minute difference between richness and success, and that one you can enlighten to your friends.
Ok, best of luck.
4th July 2011, 05:44 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Success and Rich are far different;

"Success comes to you when you are hard working while rich will come when you become success."

Remember Success is 90% hardwork and 10% genius.....Albert Eienstein.
13th December 2011, 10:57 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: What is the difference between success and rich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartavya99 View Post
i want to know the meaning of success and rich......? I heard this question so many times from my friends.

Meaning of Success and rich

Hi kartavya,

Success and rich has thin line of difference between them.

Here is the clarification:-

I explain you with one example in simple words.,

If you decide something to gain or you decide to be something in life, and if you get that then that is success.

ex:-If you decide to be prime minister of India , and one day you become them then , one can say that you have attained success in life.

Goal can be bigger or smaller according to your capacity,but once you reach to that goal , then you are successful

Rich person is not surely successful.But, yes if he has became rich through his goal (whatever he has set ) then we must call person a successful one.

Try to make a habit of being Successful in every occasion that comes in your life.

Best of luck

regards.
6th February 2012, 01:53 PM
edward1989

Success and richness are the two different things. A successful person maybe rich, but its not necessary that a rich man is successful in his efforts. For Eg. An employee in MNC, had target to get in a MNC and today he has achieved his ambition, he is a successful man in his own reference.
On the other hand a rich man has the power of money and his ambition is to be an IAS but have lack interest in study. He has failed in PSC exam now you can not mark the man as successful man, but he is rich (may be there are exceptions).
A successful middleclass man is much more satisfied with his life than an unsuccessful rich man.
I think now you have understand the minute difference between richness and success, and that one you can enlighten to your friends.
Ok, best of luck.
21st February 2013, 12:07 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartavya99 View Post

Dear Aspirant,

Well this is a very good question from you.These are the words which every one will hear in their daily life.

So here i explain in my words to you about these words.

Success & Rich :

Success : It is a result of work we get after a true dedication and hardwork.

The success can be in both ways by loosing or winning.

Because some times we loose the situation but we win it.This may sound confusing but see the situation like 'When your friend want to win the race,you loose the race and make him win it.'

That is success of making him happy by losing from your side.

Rich: It is the result of hardwork in the job you do.You get the rich fame or reputation out of it.

In other way the rich is defined when you have a plenty of bank balance and a good property

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
30th July 2015, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Im so confused im doing som kind of debate about ''do people need university education to be rich''en im on the yes side but i feel lyk no side has more points .so plz can u answer that question for me in a positive way /yes they do need it to be rich en plz emphasize the difference between being rich en succesfull plz its due tommorrow plz plz plz
28th June 2016, 05:05 PM
Dorchi lurcus

Hello thank you for the query, well one does not need university education to be rich for there are people who haven't gone to school and they became rich, there are those who became rich through inheritance or through illegal business such as robbery, gambling and even prostitution.
On the other hand one can become rich through pursuing his or her studies at the University, being the person he or she wants that's called success and through success one can become, thus it is not necessarily that one attains University education to be rich
12th November 2022, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

what habits can make me successful
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?