28th April 2018, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

What are the different Designing options available in NIFT?

Interested in Designing course for which I also joined NIFT after completion of B.Com. But still which stream of designing should I take. I'm bit confused. What are the different options available and which is in demand now?

4th August 2018, 08:16 PM
DeepanshuVerma

Default Re: What are the different Designing options available in NIFT?

Different options available in designing are as follows -
1) Fashion Design
2) Accessories Design
3) Leather Design
4) Fashion Communication
5) Interior Design

There no such that you will do so and so then only you will succeed , you can follow your interest and passion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which course should I opt for making career in tourism after completion of my diploma course in physiotherapy? Would I be suitable for this career? 2 10th June 2017 10:35 PM
Which is a better career option between B.Ed or M.Sc after completing B.Sc? What are the career opportunities of Master Degree in Teaching field? 1 30th April 2017 07:10 PM
What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety? Is it a good career choice? 1 30th March 2017 12:11 PM
Career opportunities in Banking Career and which are the internal exams available for promotion of a Probationary Officer? 7 5th March 2017 12:27 PM
Advantages and disadvantages of choosing CS as a career option? What is the salary package? I want to make my career in CS 9 25th November 2014 08:01 PM